Extra Chapter- A Strange Dream

A Strange Dream

'Lalalalala........ Lalalalalaalalaaa!!!'

What...? What is that?

'LAAAALAAALAAALALALAAAA!'

Ugh whoever that is should shut up!

I open my eyes. The light is bright. It hurts! It burns! Nooooooooo! The ground opens up beneath me like a big ugly wound in the earth. Complete with bood and everything. Something pushes me and I fall forward into the bleeding pit.

I can't see the bottom of the pit..... it's too dark. I reach my hands out to the sides to slow my fall, but they are slippery with a red substance.

Blood...... wait no it's...

I look at my hands and it doesn't look like blood.... I sniff it. It doesn't smell like blood.... I lick it. It doesn't taste like blood.

Wait am I a Vampire? No..... I have no appetite for blood!

So then what is it??????

I taste it again.....hmm it tastes familiar...... OH! IT'S ICING! RED ICING!

I smile and my surroundings change into bright blue sky with pink fluffly clouds and a smiling yellow sunshine. I continue falling and I land on a ginormous trampoline in a field full of bright green grass. I jump up and down on the trampoline for a bit until i decide i want to jump up to a cloud. i jump up..... up ....... UP!

Weeeeee! I jump up high into the clouds and when I stat to fall back down I land onto a fluffy surface... a cloud! As I get up I notice a sweet scent in the air..... It's icing! Drawn by the scent of the sugary substance I start to float across the cloud until I find myself staring at a very strange sight.

Yes a very strange sight indeed......

It seems it is a hippo..... eating cake......

The cake eating hippo looks up at me, pink icing smeared all around its huge mouth. It motions for me to come towards it, so I do. Just as the hippo is handing me a gigantic piece of very tasty looking cake, the surroundings change into the red icing pit again. Awww I really wanted that cake!!!!!!