Chapter 1

Okay so I hate to admit that I ship this.... But I mean I do. And I just HAD to write something! Well actually I have written billdip story, just I was like "M8 if you publish you will be showing the world that you ship this unholy ship." .... Yeaaahhhhh. Well!

>>this is past me>> ERIN NEVER EVER SHOW THIS TO THE WORLD AND NEVER PUBLISH THIS HALF WRITTEN BOOK!!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!

Well! Sorry bout this past me!

Dipper's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

Moving into the city was a tough choice but a good one, I have my own apartment which is close to my college and close to a bookstore, one that I work in thankfully.

I lean my chin on my arm as I wait for a customer to come in so I actually have something to do, I've already restocked the book pyramid which always happens to fall, and I've written reviews on my preferred books so people can get an opinion before reading. So right now, I'm soooooo bored.

I groan, leaning my head back, and decide to wander the store and check if everything is in shape. I pull my blue cap further down my head and start to roam around the store. As I poke some books further into their shelves I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

"P-PineTree?" I hear a voice whisper. I freeze. I turn painfully slowly and let out a sigh of relief as I am greeted with a regular human, they have dark brown hair sides with a yellow top as well as a yellow button up shirt and black jeans. I study him suspiciously, Trust No One.

"Hello, welcome to the community book store!" I start with my generic lines of introduction "How can I help you today?" I ask, planting a false smile on my face.

The person chuckles, a very familiar chuckle. Cut it out Dipper! Don't be so paranoid, they are just a person that likes yellow.... And called me... PineTree.

"Umm, why did you call me PineTree?" I ask, the person stutters for a second before quickly responding "Because of your hat! Obviously! Haha!" Oh right, that's happened before but... No! Mabel signed you up to that psychologist for a reason! Stop. Being. Paranoid.

"Oh right haha! So what can I help you with?" I say reverting back to my fake smile.

"Actually I was wondering if I could get a job here!" He says, plastering on a fake smile as well.

"Oh, I think we have a place for you. You gotta ask the manger, but be warned business is slow." I explain, getting sick of acting to happy.

"Oh I'm VERY patient! I could wait an eternity." He says, he blinks weirdly and rubs his eyes. Before muttering himself, "oh right I can actually wink now I don't need to do that."

I freeze up again. I know who has said that before. Wink now?! Oh crap this really is him! I've got to tell Mabel- but something stops me, instead of running out I just pretend I didn't hear his mutter and lead him to the manager.

As he talks to our manager, I sit at the front desk head in my hands taking in quick breathes. That HAS to be him. There is no doubting it that is him and he is him and he is human or looks like one, or Oh god he could have possessed someone! But the eyes were normal.... Maybe it isn't him maybe I am over thinking.

I pull out my phone and text Mabel quickly.

I think Bill is here. I swear I'm certain this time, he called me PineTree and everything, and said something about waiting an eternity and tried to wink I think but blinked then muttered something about how he has two eyes now and oh my god I'm certain.

Chill bro bro, tons of people call you PineTree because you wear that hat everywhere, and waiting an eternity is a figure of speech and you are probably hearing things again, what did I say dipper? Please try and keep calm now that we are in the city.

I take in deep breathes. Mabes is right. I'm probably over reacting.

"Hey Dipper! Let me introduce your new coworker!" My manager says stepping out of the staff room, smiling brightly. The man stands next to her with a scary wide smile on his face, looking directly at me.

"Bill Cipher! You said you'd like some company so here you go, introduce yourselves or whatever." She finishes entering into her office once more.

I just stare, fear plastered on my face. "Names Bill Cipher." He says, a chirpy tone to his voice, he sticks out his hand happily. "But you already know that!"