Chapter 23

WAT UP MY SQUAD FAM IT'S YA GIRL, DAH AUTHOR OF TRASH. AND WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER CHAPTER, WHAT WAS HAPPENING AGAIN? I FORGOT BUT WHATEVES LET'S JUST GO WITH IT!!!! (Here we see a wild Erin over come with stress and memes)

Fords POV
~~~~~~~~

With my chin resting on my hand and my arm leaning against a heavily armed gun I stare at Bill as he slept peacefully on the couch. What was Dipper thinking? It is obvious he has fallen to the flattery of Bill, his lies won't stay with him though... Not if I have anything to say another it!

"Hey Ford I brought you come coffee." Dipper said tiredly as he passed me a steaming cup of coffee.

"Ah, thank you Dipper."

Silence fills the eerie seeking, only the dream demons calm breathing to be heard. Until a particularly loud scream echoes through the shack. Dipper leaps up from his position spilling some of his own coffee.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" He shouts his eyes darting around the living room.

"Argh, that demon Wish is at it again. He brought through his covered mouth again,stay here Dipper. I'll take care of this... I don't think you want to see your sister in the state her body is in." I explain sadly.

"W-What? How did Wish hurt her body?!" He asks chasing with fear.

I smile sadly. "He has done a lot of things to inflict pain on her body, some we can't even stop. It's a lot harder to maintain the healthiness of her body when it... Can't move... Just stay put, believe me when I say you don't want to see this." I say mysteriously.

"But don't you need to watch bill at all times?" He asks.

"He is asleep. You handled him before, you can handle him for five minutes." I whisper.

"AHHHHHHHHHHRGHRUNKLRGHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

I push my glasses up fearfully, amazed that Bill is sleeping soundly. I nod my head in understanding towards Dipper before descending into the basement. The ride down seems to go slower every time. When the elevator doors open I walk slowly into the sectored off room, the place where the portal used to be.

Strapped to a splinter-filled wooden table lay Mabel's body, blood oozing from the arms and legs as 'he' rubbed her body parts along the metal restraints. Her body was thin and pale, Wish refused to eat anything the entire time he has been kept down here, making Mabel's body sickly white. Cuts leak puss and reek of rotten flesh, the rusty metal restraints don't do the cuts any good either.

I approach her body angrily, it thrashes against the restrains snarling and screaming. It makes it worse that is is Mabel's voice. Her eyes look at me, shallow of any emotion or feeling. In a mocking tone it speaks.

"Ford ford! It's me Mabel! Please let me out I beg of you!" It says, forcing tears to stream down her face, but it's to late. Her face lacks any sign of a living being.

"Shut it Wish. Where did you put your mouth restraint?" I ask angrily.

It's expression shifts, a lazy grin in its place. It mockingly sticks out it's tongue, which has pieces of mesh and ducky ape on it.

"YOU ATE IT?!" I yell throwing my arms upward.

It laughs demonically, a laugh that does not fit the embodiment of a child's imagination.(AKA Mabel)

"You bet your ass I did!" He cackles. My hands curl into fits.

"I can't wait for Bill to end you." I hiss.

It spits a bit of mesh out of its mouth, a bored expression on its face. "Oh you hired that guy? Doubt he will beat me. I'll kill this body before he has the chance." He smirks.

"M-Mabel?" I hear Dipper whisper behind me. I turn quickly.

"Dipper! No, this, this isn't Mabel. Don't let him fool you! Who is watching Bill?!" I ask worried.
Dipper points behind him to reveal Bill leaning on his back.

"Pinneeeeetreeeee~ if your a pinneee why do you smell of maple?" Bill asks drunkly.

"I may or may not have lost track of him and found him in the fridge...." Dipper explains, pushing me aside and look at it.

"D-Dipper! Thank god! You have got to believe me it is me! Mabel! Your sister! Please!" It cries dramatically, Dipper grimaces as he scans her body.

His eyes well up with tears. "O-Oh God... What have you done to her body?" He asks fearfully.

"Argh! You humans are all so concerned about living, and dying, and being hurt. But really what is the difference? They all involve pain..." It says returning to its frustrated expression.

Bill face plants in front of all of us. "I knowwwww right?~ HIC!~~ ehehe~"

"Holy multiverse what did you do to him? I thought this guy was meant to be more demonic then me?" Wish asked confused.