Chatper 28

Dipper's POV
~~~~~~~~~

"Why Mabel, I didn't expect this!" Gideon smirks, tugging at the sides of his blue jacket whilst stepping aside. "Come in, come in, oh." Gideon frowns and sternly looks at me "You can come in as well Dipper."

"Thought we would be good after all these years but whatever! Hold that grudge! Just like you hold that weight you've gained!" I chuckle as Bill interjects without altering my voice at all. I cover my mouth and internally scold Bill.

Gideon gasps offended while clutching his heart and taking a seat around his coffee table. "Well, to what do I owe this unpleasant pleasure?" He asks. Gideon hadn't changed at all, out of everyone in town he was one of the few that didn't let the affair of weirdmagetton greatly change him. Over the years he had gotten taller, rounder and was sporting a beard much like his own fathers.

"Well, to put it simply we need your help." Mabel starts, happily taking the tea offered to her by Gideons mother and sipping with her pinky out.

I, myself decided to lean back into Gideons comfortable (and no doubt expensive) arm chairs with confidence I don't recall ever owning. Maybe Bill being stuck in my body wasn't such a bad thing, it sure was making me feel more quick witted and daring.

"Oh ho ho, needing MY help? Do you need help diving into the delves of magic, or perhaps some lessons on charming the public?" Gideon slicks back his hair and grins cockily.

"Magic, yes. Charm, I think I'd need someone actually charming to help with that skill, so, no." I mutter distastefully.

"Alright then, what spell or item or WHAT do you need?" Gideon asks, finding himself curious and leaning over in his seat.

"We need you to exercise a demon, we know you summoned Bill a while back and we presume you could help us out." I explain, hands intertwining as I slouch forward.

"Mmmmmmayhaps. But isn't Ford more suited to this?" Gideon comments eyebrow raised.

Mabel chuckles and rubs her neck nervously "Well, we kind of want this on the down low, catch my drift?"

Gideon's body language changes instantly as he directs the conversation towards Mabel "A secret? Now why would you want to keep anything from your smartest and obviously superior Great Uncle?"

"We want the demon alive and he does not." Bill cuts in, allowing my voice to shift and distort so Gideon realises his presence. Gideon, respectively, jumps in surprise.

"I, uh, hello demon? What is your name?" He asks, daring to lean more towards me.

I feel myself smirk uncontrollably. As Bill opens my mouth to answer I slap a hand over my mouth and struggle for dominance of my own body.

"NO! N-No, telling would only cause a panic." I pant, thankful that Bill eases his control on me.

"Trust me Dipper, I need the name. In order to exercise the demon I will need the name, type, and general power." Gideon explains, shuffling away from my shaking body.

I sigh and let Bill take over, my body sits up and puts one leg over the other whilst smiling manically. "Well ya see, I am a Dream demon. My power is not as strong as prior, and my name is-" Being the dramatic shit he is, Bill pauses for effect before waving his hand over mine and his face with a cocky smirk "Bill Cipher..."

Gideon is still for a few moments, before he launches himself up, runs behind his chair and screams while pointing an accusatory finger at Bill/me. Bill just laughs in my body before I force control back.

"Phew, okay, yeah. So that's what we're working with. Think you can help?" Mabel asks a nervous but hopeful smile planted on her face.

"That's, THAT'S BILL MOTHER FUCKING CIPHER! WHY WOULD I TRY AND SAFELY REMOVE HIM WHEN HE TRIED TO KILL EVERYONE?!?"

"I'm not like that anymore! And I TRIED AND I FAILED. Huh? Huh? So no one got hurt! Base line here is I'm only alive because I wanted to see PineTree again, and then this other demon got involved so I lost my hot ass body-" I cover my mouth and groan "Okay one, don't ever say 'hot ass body' with MY mouth ever again. Two, he doesn't need the full story. In short: Bill is fine now, just a magic eccentric demon with a human body. We want him out of me so if you could... PLEASE REMOVE HIM!" I plead.

Gideon calms down his expression becoming concern "D-Does it hurt you? Summoning him hurt like hell so... are you okay?"

"Thanks for the concern but no, it just feels like I have a roommate in my head. But I would like to kick him out." I groan.

"We want to get Bill out, and then leave." Mabel explains. Gideon looks hurt.

"Leave? When you only just arrived?"

"He has a point Mabel, leaving gravity falls so soon would probably make the Grunkles pretty upset..." I reason.

"But trying to hide a human Bill whilst here would be a NIGHTMARE."

"Ironic since I'm a Dream demon."

"Shut up Bill." Mabel and I both interject. "Well what do you suggest? I let Bill stay in my body until we decide when to leave gravity falls? I am not having that!"

"What if you use that shirking torch for ages ago and just... bloop! Shirk him and keep him in your pocket." Gideon suggests whilst miming out his idea.

I look at him with disgust. "Ew no. Besides that broke during the war on Bill."

"Who is in your body." Gideon clarifies.

"Shut- argh yes, look let's get him out, and THEN talk about this okay?"

"Bad idea DipDot! Bad idea."

"I don't care right now." Bill and I managed to say at the same time, intertwining our voices. The two other people look at me in surprise and I rub my forehead. "I'm just really tired okay? I want some privacy and to finally be normal again. Can we just get this exorcism started?"

~~~~~~
A/N

(I've just done some editing if you are curious to why this same chapter updated) Yo! I'm in year 11 now! Crazy right? Anyway thought I would update this for funnies and my Internet is being shit so I'm just doing whatever. Enjoy folks! Also should I keep describing actions directly after dialog? I feel like it gets repetitive.