Chapter 7

I've already written 15 chapter on this. So daily updates I guess, don't worry about this story disappearing.

Dipper's POV
~~~~~~~~~

I slump on my couch tiredly, a sloppy smile on my face. "I've never had to ring up that many costumers! And check this out!" I say triumphantly. I hold up a slip of paper.

"Paper! Uhh good job?" Bill says washing his hands at the kitchen.

"No you moron it's a phone number! Stacy gave me her phone number! Yes!" I grin fist pumping the air.

"Ohhhhh! That's what these are! I was gonna wash the off!" Bill says raising up his arms, I see numbers scattered up his arms from under the hoodie. Reminds me of when I had emails and numbers from that road trip.

"Bill! You can't just ignore those! You need to get back to those girls, it means they like you and want to talk more! Or schedule a date." I explain, flicking through programs.

"But I don't want to date any of them." Bill says his eyebrows narrowing.

"Then you shouldn't have let them give you their numbers! Now you have to get back to all of them telling them you're not interesting. Or what are you going to be a playboy?" I ask glaring.

"Define... Playboy..." Bill asks.

Groaning I point to my laptop, open on it is Google. "Type that into the laptop it will define it for you. Come in Bill stop acting dumb you know this stuff."

Bill mutters to himself and sits down at the computer, typing away. He doesn't hop off even after he has defined playboy.

I just go to my room while he has his web session.

~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip by three hours.

I lazily watch spirited away while I munch on some Doritos. Bill hasn't left the computer for the last few hours, and honestly I can tell why. He may be all-knowing in the mind. But here, oh there is sooooo much more to explore on the Internet.

"PINETREE!" Bill yells, I groan and rub my eyes, the movie is at the part where she is bathing the mud monster so I can come back later.

I groggily walk into the living room sighing. "What Bill?"

"Oh my god PineTree!" He says whizzing around in the office chair. He suddenly smiles "You like that? I searched up common phrases for humans! Also, I know so many... 'Pick-up lines' for my flirting will be way better! Also! Also I wanna try doing some of these human things with you!" He claps his hands excitedly.

"Umm.... What human things?" I ask questioning.

"This one!" He says his voice raising pitch. He points at the screen.

Hug
hʌɡ/
verb
1.
squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
"he hugged her close to him"

"Oh heck no." I say backing away. His smile drops.

"And why not?" He growls his eyes narrowing.

"Hugs, as it says, are a sign of affection and I, for one. Hate you." I spit, turning away.

"But I don't hate you!" Bill shouts angrily.

"Well it has to be from both sides Cipher!" I shoot back.

"No it doesn't! Internet doesn't say that!" He yells, raising his arms.

The door opens and Mabel stands there looking confused, she sees an angry Bill with his hands in the air and a defensive Dipper trying to leave.

"Um?" She asks tilting her head.

"This creep wants to hug me!" I explain pointing at him accusingly.

"So...? Why not just let him?" Mabel asks giggling.

"UM I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE HE IS THE DEMON WHO TRIED TO KILL EVERYONE IN OUR DIMENSION!" I yell.

While I'm caught off guard I feel a push against me and fall into the floor, I let out a gasp of air and groan, Bill is lying on top of me with his arms wrapped around me happily.

"Yay!" He says, his eyes closed and his mouth in a cat like shape.

"Get off me Cipher!" I growl.

"It was right! It does make you feel better! Don't you feel better PineTree?" He asks snuggling into my chest.

"The fu- NO! GET OFF ME!" I push him off, blocking out any thoughts about the warmth and safety that linger.

"I'll start cooking for you guys..." Mabel says heading to the kitchen.

"Okay PineTree! I have a few more human things I want to try!" Bill says pulling me off the ground. "But apparently this one is for people with romantic feeling about one another but whatever you will do." Bill says shrugging carelessly.

The afternoon ended with a flustered face and my bedroom door closed and locked.