Chapter 2

Dipper's POV
~~~~~~~~~

I take shaky breathes as I step slowly backwards, stuttering and muttering. "N-No. We defeated you."

"Right... You 'defeated me' " Bill says making air quotes, his voice as annoying as ever.

Run. Run home, and tell Mabel.

I can't, she'll think I'm crazy or I'm imagining it!

But she's your sister why would she do that?

Wouldn't be the first time.

I back away towards the door, reaching for the handle as I watch Bill move slowly towards me.

"Woah there PineTree! You aren't thinking of leaving when we JUST got back together! Do you know how many years I've been looking for you?" Bill says, smiling all the while.

This makes me stop. "Looking for me? You aren't after Ford... Or- Hold on how did you get out of Gravity Falls?!" I ask pointing at him.

He continues to stride forward, "Well you see, I'm not technically a demon right now. When old six fingers zapped me with that gun I had to ask for help! Me, Bill Cipher asking for help! Ahah! Anyway I basically asked axolotl if I could come back, and they said I could only come back 'in a different time and in a different form' so I ended up here, bout' a few years ago as a human!" He gestures to his body spinning around.

"I gotta say, if I understood how human attraction works I'd say I'm pretty darn good looking!" He chuckles, smiling happily, then he notices I'm halfway out the door.

"Don't you dare fucking leave." He says, his smile gone. I stare at him in complete fear.

I NEED to tell Grunkle Ford, and I need to get everyone together in that circle thing so we can get rid of him for good! I take a step backwards.

Bill shoots forward, grabbing me by my collar and hoisting me into the air. "I. Said. Don't. You. Dare. Fucking. Leave." He repeats slowly, his eyes turning red. As quick as lightning I kick him, he falls to the ground cursing as I sprint out the door.

Gotta find Mabel. Gotta find Mabel. Gotta tell Ford. Gotta tell Ford!

I pull out my phone and click his contact quickly, I hold it to my ear still running.

"Come on, come on, pick up!" I whine, finally it goes through I grin.

"Dipper? I told you to call Stanley for family things so we can both listen. Is something wrong?"

"So wrong. So, so, very wrong." I say rubbing my forehead then I hear a blood-curdling scream from behind me.

"PINNEEEE TREE!!!"

I speed up.

"Ford! Bill is back! We need to get rid of him! If we try that circle thing again we could get rid of him right? H-He looks like a man now! He has yellow and brown hair and-"

I'm pushed to the ground, I wrestle with Bill as he glares at me in frustration. "Since when were you so darn ANNOYING!" He yells, as he tries to grab the phone off me.

"FORD I'M BACK FROM MY GAP YEAR AND I TOLD STAN MY ADDRESS, ASK HIM AND HELP ME-" I'm cut off as Bill covers my mouth and hangs up for me.

I look around for help people have gathered around us and are gasping and shouting, someone picks up their phone and starts dialling.

"Looks like our time is up!" Bill whispers, his eyes shine a golden yellow, "Oh by the way I sorta lied, I'm not completely human." He clicks his fingers and bam, we're in an alleyway. I push off him and start to back away quickly.

"Leave me alone! G-Give my phone back!" I stutter, he rolls his eyes frowning.

"Fine. Go. But remember!" He throws me my phone. He points to his eye, it becoming slightly golden "I'm always watching!" He starts to walk off chuckling.

"See you at work tomorrow PineTree!"

Once he is gone I run to my apartment, texting Mabel to come over. This is serious.