Chapter 21

Bill's POV
~~~~~~~

"Hate. Hate. Can't change. Hate hate. Devil, demon, never, letting, your, past, GO!"

"AH!" I scream, jolting awake, in some, false reality. My chest rises up and down, I push my fingers through my hair, taking rapid breaths. "Just, just a nightmare..? But I'm in a dream... No wait... This isn't the mind scape... Is it?" I whisper.

I stand up, previously having been lying on the ground, and wander the empty white world.

Wish. Wish. Wish. Wish. You made a Wish. Wish. Wish. Wish.

"Oh.... " I mutters, my eyes narrowing in realisation to where I am. "Hello Wish."

The white Walls seem to bend into fabric as Wish pushes himself through them, he saunters up to me a confident smirk on his face.

"Good evening Bill Cipher! It seems we shall be meeting formally soon, but I must tell you, I won't give in!"

His smirk is pure evil, his cockiness is annoying, his magic ability makes him seem to bend reality itself. His emotions and intent often unreadable. He is manipulative beyond belief.

.... I used to be described that way. But now those words are directed at Wish.

"BILL WAKE UP!"

The very fabric of this void shakes at the words. Wish's smile vanishes, "Oh, it seems you are being woken up early. I do apoligise I wanted to stay longer." He tips a hat and smiles at me, "What not going to say anything?" He asks cocking an eyebrow.

"You remind me of a bagel." I say calmly, his smile drops in an instant and he jumps out of the void before I can explain why he reminds me of a bagel.

----

"BILL! BILL!"

I leap up, clutching my chest in the weak attempt to slow my racing heart. "Not real, not real, all safe, all safe." I mumble, my human emotions causing fear to fill my body.

"B-Bill?! What's wrong?!" PineTree asks fearfully.

"N-Nothing, I don't experience fear in demon form but as a meek human my emotions from said 'nightmares' catch up to me when I wake up." I explain.

PineTree groans "We aren't 'meek' Bill." I apoligise and look outside of the car.

"G-Gravity... Falls?" I whisper.

"Guys! This is amazing! My god, nothing has changed! " ShootingStar calls from further up next to the shack, it was true. The S from 'Shack' was still lying on the ground, the goat was still living a long and happy life, the store was running like any tourist filled day, with Soos and Melody running it.

What I didn't expect.

Was for the two Grunkles to step out the front porch.

And see me stepping out of the car.

Dippers POV
~~~~~~~~~

"DIPPER, MABEL, RUN IT'S BILL!" Ford yelled, pulling out his laser gun and shooting at Bill.

"OHHH SHIT !" Bill yelled diving behind our car. He sends me a frustrated glare, "YA KNOW PINETREE YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS THROUGH!"

"WELL I'M SORRY I FORGOT THEY DIDN'T KNOW!" I scream back.

"GUYS SORRY TO BREAK UP YOUR PLAYFUL BANTER BUT DIPPER YOU NEED TO START FUDGING DODGING BULLETS BEFORE YOU GET HIT!"

Letting out a, manly scream I dive behind the car with Bill who gives me a look of pity and disbelief. "I can't believe I'm going to get injured because you forgot I'm meant to be dead."

"OH I'M SORRY I GOT USED TO HAVING YOU AROUND AFTER A WEEK!" I yell.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!"

"HUMANS DO THAT WHEN THEY ARE SCARED YOU FLIPPIN DORITO!"

"WELL WHY ARE WE BOTH YELLING?!"

"BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO MATCH MY PITCH!"

"WELL WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO TO STOP THE GRUNKLES?!"

"I DON'T KNOW DO SOME MAGIC YOU PANSY!"

"PFFT I CANT'T DO THAT THEY WOULD DUCK IN YOUR SHACK WHICH IS BILL PROOFED!"

"NO DON'T ATTACK THEM MAKE A FORCE FEILD, AND WHERE IS MABEL?!"

"SHE IS A GHOST BASICALLY IT DOESN'T MATTER!"

"YOU LOOK STUPID WHEN YOU ARE SCARED!"

"I'M NOT STUPID OR SCARED!"

"WELL YOU'RE A DORITO!"

"WELL YOU'RE HANDSOME!"

"YOU DON'T GET HOW THIS WORKS!"

"SHUT UP!"

"Excuse me?" A new voice from behind us makes us go dead quiet. I turn my head slowly and meet the eyes of Ford, who is glaring at the both of us, as well as Mabel and Stan behind him.

"You've got some explaining to do." Ford growls.

"If it is any consolation, he started it." Bill says pointing at me and smirking.

"I don't want a bloody sound out of you Cipher!" Ford barks, Bill cowers down and shuts his mouth.

"Ford, he is... On our side!" I say sheepishly.

"No he is not. Last I heard he was on the dining room floor dead." He snaps. I lower my head.

"And he is going to be dead again if you don't-" Everyone flys back as a forcefield surrounds us both.

"Took ya long enough..." I mutter, Bill shoots me a glare as he holds his arms out to make the forcefield.

"Alright kid, I'm going to handle this. Bill Style. " Bill says, an evil smirk stretching across his beautifully crafted face.

He squints his eyes for a second before the entire forcefield explodes, knocking anyone outside of it back, the ground is littered with small fire.

Bill has his head down, a magical hat and cane appearing on his attire.

"Right, ladies... And gentlemen." He says looking up, the smirk still present on his face, he walks forward towards the grounded, scared Grunkles in long steps.

"We. Are going. To work. Together." He explains, making each word harsher then the last, he lifts Fords face up by his chin. "Whether YOU" He says his eyes flashing a dangerous red. "like it or not, he have to, for ShootingStars sake, and because I care about your innocent PineTree"

He drops Fords face causing him to wince in pain.

"Remember. I. Am. Still. Bill Cipher. And I am the most POWERFUL creature amongst you." The Fire dissapear and everyone's wounds heal at a snap of his fingers.

"Let's get this show started shall we?"