Chapter 27

Dippers POV
~~~~~~~~~

I woke to the light shining through our attic window. It make me nostalgic, all the adventures we had began with the gentle touch of that morning glow. I smiled gently and rolled onto my side as I snuggled into my cushion. This is nice, why am I here again?

"Morning Pinetree." I whisper.

Ah, now I remember. Bill. I'm here because Mabel's body was possessed, Bill killed Wish, and a side effect of that was Bill sharing my body. Great! Now what do I need to do to get this guy out of me? Argh, there is no way to say that without it being weird.

"Morning..." I mumble, rubbing my head, disappointed that my cosy slumber had been disturbed. A thought strikes me.
"Hey, wasn't I meant to go to the dream realm or whatever?" I ask curiously.

"You did, don't you remember?"

I rub my forehead, pieces coming back to me. "Sorta? Not completely?" I say quizzically.

"Ah, since you are part human you remember it as a dream after it happened! Maybe it will come back to you, hopefully not."

"Why? Did something happen?" I ask, sitting up, I scan the room and see that Mabel is no longer in bed. "Huh, I thought Mabel would need a lot of sleep after what happened to her body..." I comment.

"Yeah... I'd think that too. My healing ability healed her wounds but she should still be exhausted..."

"Weird, hey don't change the topic! Did something happen when I was asleep?" I ask as I swing my legs over the side of my single bed and stretch.

"You changed the topic first! And no, we just chilled out. Nothing happened."

"Whatever, don't speak for a bit because I need to eat breakfast and stuff. " I yawn, pulling myself downstairs sleepily.

As I enter the kitchen and open the fridge I spot Stan sitting at the dining table drinking coffee. He doesn't seem to notice me, how? I'm the loudest person ever. Did Bill make me step lightly or something?

"Hey Stan, where is Mabel?" I ask, grabbing pancakes out of the fridge and putting them in the microwave.

Stan jumps before looking at me with a gentle smile "Damn, didn't even see you kid!" He laughs "I don't know, I thought Mabel was with you?" He lifts his eyebrow in confusion.

I shake my head as I top my pancakes with syrup and sit with Stan "Nah, she wasn't in bed. Is she with Ford or something? He want to test her vitals?" I ask, stuffing the pancakes in my mouth.

"Ford went to the basement last so, maybe? You know in a twisted way, this whole scenario has brought all of us to gravity falls again so there is some positive to this." Stan chuckles.

"True." I say smiling, "Well, I'll go see if Mabel is with Ford then." I pick up my plate of pancakes and keep eating as I approach the vending machine.

"Be careful! Don't know if that basement is as stable as it was before!" Stan calls as I input the number and step in. I let out a muffled noise of acknowledgment as I shovel pancake into my mouth.

The damp, dank(dab) and cold basement felt more eerie than ever as I thought over the horrible things that happened just yesterday. When... Ford betrayed me. I tense my fists. How could my idol do that to me. I clench my jaw.

"Don't get mad Pinetree. It can go badly" My voice whispers. I nod. As I enter the basements lab I see Ford and Mabel. Mabel laughs nervously.

"-worked really well is all!"

"I don't think so Mabel! When I thanked the potion masters they said that the most they will heal is a fractured wrist and cuts and numbing! Your wounds were healed beyond belief!" Ford says suspiciously.

"What's this about potions?" I ask pretending I don't know the exact issue that is making Mabel nervous.

"The healing potions Mabel used should not have worked as well as they did!" Ford points out, gesturing to Mabel "She doesn't have a scratch!"

"Well, we used multiple. Not one. So they probably all worked together to heal her at such a scale." I explain, hoping my lie is believable.

"Well, ARGHHH yeah! That is true, good job Dipper. I'm so sleep deprived I forgot the obvious." Ford patted my shoulder and went upstairs. Mabel let out a sigh of relief.

"He was checking my health and stuff, I'm so tired bro. How was your night with... Oh god that sounds wrong." Mabel winced.

"It was.. I can't remember. The real question is... What do we do now?" I ask, not to Mabel exclusively.

"We need to preform an exorcist."

Mabel chuckles "You're kidding right? I'm pretty sure if we could have done that, then we would have done that to Wish."

"No ShootingStar! You made a deal with a demon, he had permission to be in your body. But I, do not. So to get me out. We need someone who understands how to summon, and exercise a demon."

"Hey weren't you originally summoned by Gideon?" Mabel asked. We both freeze.

"Oh noooo" I groan, face palming in annoyance.

"Do we have to Bill? Can't we find someone else?" Mabel whines.

"You were the one that said it Mabel! Why oh why did you suggest HIM?"

"Time to visit the baby faced, super fake, physic."

Mabel and I both groan.

A/N

Sup. Bet you didn't expect this did you?
Don't get used to it kiddies!