Chapter 9

Dipper's POV
~~~~~~~~~

Dashing around my room I organised my research and my journals, I wanted everything to look perfect so Ford would be impressed! Of course, Bill walks in and stares at me in confusion, made bed, piled books, organised cork board, must have looked neater.

".....huh?" He ask, tilting his head.

"Ford's coming over to kill you, so I want him to be proud of my progress." I say this while beaming, I rush around re-pinning lost notes all over the cork board.

"How can you say that so casually? I'm right here!" Bill says raising his arms up in frustration.

"Because I intend on putting you through hell like you did to my family." I explain, running throughout my room, Bill snatches one of my journals up and whistles.

"You've been busy PineTree! I didn't know how many of these you had made." He flips through it happily.

"The fu- Hey give that back!" I shout, I jump up and grab it from his hands. "You're dead today anyway! Can't you just leave me alone?"

"Oh, I'm not dying today." Bill says, poking my cork board.

I pause what I'm doing, turning to him in suspicion. "Umm yes you are. Ford is coming to destroy you once and for all."

"Pfft yeah right. Is he bringing the Zodiac here? I didn't think so. He's got nothing, he's just a puppet he's-"

Ding dong.

"HE'S HERE!" I squeal, I brush my hair, and smooth out my t-shirt, I turn to bill smiling "How do I look? Professional?" I ask, he glares at me. "Pfft oh right! Why am I asking you?" I say slapping my forehead.

I swing open the door, I happily smile at Mabel, Stan and Ford. "Heya Kiddo!" Says Stan smiling lightly.

"Dipper, good to see you again! I presume your research is going well?" Ford asks. I nod my head aggressively.

Bill slides in from behind me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder, I immediently tense.

"Fez! Sixer! Aww, it's so good to see you guys again! Oh Fez the last time I saw you was in your mind when you killed me! Haha! Good times!" Bill chuckles.

Ford pulls out a gun and points it at bill. "So? Human now Dipper? Can we just shoot him? Have you tried?" He asks ignoring Bill. Bill doesn't even flinch.

"I don't have a gun on me Ford, so no I haven't tried." I grumble. Bill's grip tightens around my shoulder.

"I think we would get arrested if we just shot him Grunkle Ford." Mabel says glumly.

"Lucky for us I have a gun designed especially for this event!" Ford says pulling out a glowing blue shotgun. I step back ,so does bill, who hasn't let go of me, everyone slowly enters the room.

I try  to distance myself from Bill as much as I can, subconsciously we all gather round the dining table, Bill doesn't let me leave. If Ford is going to shoot Bill, I'm going to have to be close. The tension in the room is as thick as fog. Silence is filling the space. Right to the point, Ford is,going to shoot Bill and it will all be over....

But do I want that?

"I can't wait to rid the world of you." Ford growls, Bill just smirks. Swift as lightning he pulls out a kitchen knife from his back pocket and holds it against my throat. My breath hitches.

"Awwwww, I love you too Sixer! But I will kill PineTree if you try to shoot me! I'm staying on this earth whether you like it or not." Bills eyes flare red.

Ford lowers his gun, but holds his posture. Stan steps back, as if that will change anything. Realising I'm the only one who could change the outcome on the situation I take charge.

"HE'S BLUFFING SHOOT THE GUN!" I shout, he covers my mouth with his other hand. "Back off or I'll do something much more drastic." Bill chortles, I bite down on his hand, causing him to let go for just a moment and shout.
"HE CAN'T KILL ME JUST SHOOT IT!" I shout again, Ford is shaking, Mabel is staring blankly, and Stan is shaking his fists. I'm not even sure if what I say is true, I just need Bill gone for good. Do I?

"Not backing off? Fine let's rile up PineTree while I wait. He is my favourite after all." Bill admits, he turns my face to him, I shake, one wrong move and I die. "Hold still okay? Or I'll kill you." Bill says almost sweetly.

And then. Then I regret to inform you. He, fucking, slams his lips against mine.

I hate to say that I felt fireworks. I hate to say that I liked it, so I won't.

I tried to push him off, but the cold metal against my neck kept me paralysed, I waved my hands in fear and made gun shapes, trying to tell Ford to shoot. But he doesn't. Everyone just watches shell shocked.

Bill pulls away, grinning madly. "F-Fuck you." I stutter, feeling limp. "Aww, you can if you want." He laughs at his own joke.

My fists tighten, my body boils with anger. I HATE him!
"LET ME GO! FORD FUCKING SHOOT ALREADY HELP!" I shout, at this only one person moves. Mabel, she grabs the gun. And aims it, at me.

And pulls the trigger.

I hear the knife fall to the ground. And I watch Bill jump in front of me. And I see Ford back away from Mabel. Stan just stares in pure fear.

As Bill drops the the floor she looks at his body with pure hatred. "Called it." She mutters in disgust. "Filthy animal." She kicks him, he lets out a gasp on pain. I sorta feel sorry for him.

"M-Mabel... You... You." I collapse next to Bill and start checking his pulse. "You'll be alright. You'll be alright- wait fuck why am I wanting him to be alright?!" I shout, backing away quickly.

"Mabel... You could have killed Dipper." Ford whispers.

"Ah, but i didn't!" She says grinning.

"Bill was right" I say, staring at the ground, I look up glaring at her "you AREN'T MY SISTER!" I yell.