Chapter 13

HAHA IT'S STILL TECHNICALLY DAY FOR ME SO I DIDN'T MISS AN UPDATE!

Dippers POV
~~~~~~~~~

I drive silently to campus, Bill plays with his lip next to me. He isn't smiling anymore. Maybe he can feel guilt like Mabel suggested? Nah.

"Sorry PineTree."

".... Never mind, at least she payed for that dress and a few extra shoes... I'm glad you didn't just get high heels now I can share some."

"Yeah but... That was, um unfair of me. To drag you into it..."

"Bill. I honestly fine now. Just.... Why the fuck do you always want to kiss me?!" I say turning to him at the red light.

He stiffens. "Um I- uhh, I um, it annoys you?" He says an obvious lie.

"Tskt tskt you broke the no lying rule. " I say waving my finger, then I stop. "Wait. You don't actually... Like me... Do you?" I ask, turning to him with a look of fear.

"Uhhhhh" Bill says sweating bullets. The light goes green and I zoom through. I bang my head on the steering wheel.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I groan.

"Umm, sorry?"

"I didn't even think you could feel positive emotions! Oh god dammit... Seriously? Seriously???" I ask desperately, turning to him in fear.

"I mean, you have always been my favourite..." He smiles slightly raising his hands up while shrugging.

"Please tell me you can't experience heart break..." I whisper. His expression changes to a frown, then a lip quiver. Then... Straight up crying... Tears roll down his face.

"Oh fuck.. Um, please don't cry.. Um, there there?" I say I attempt to touch his shoulder but pull back.

"I-Is it my human form? Was it all those other girls?! I entered your mind I know you're bisexual!" He splutters through tears.

"The fuck- dude I didn't even know that!" I admit. "Bill, just think about what you have done! You tried to kill everyone! You tried to kill me. I- um, should I get you some chocolate from the campus cafeteria on my way back to the car?" I ask, parking it in the school parking lot.

He nods silently, tears still rolling down his cheeks. It hurts me to see him like this...

I enter the library silently, head down, as I pick up some research notes, I spot a very familiar puppet. Mabel's puppet, floating.

Oh. My. God. Mabel!

I drop my books and run over, it suddenly shifts. "Dipper! I knew you would come here eventually! Oh god Dipper, this demon has been possessing my body, it is a lot less stronger than Bill so I go in and out of control but now I'm stuck... Here! The demon was cackling when Bill died, because apparently he was 'the only one' stronger then him! Oh I missed you Dipper!" Mabel's puppet says all at once.

I pause, Bill will be useful. "I missed you so much Mabel! Hold on, I'll check these books out and... Could you get a chocolate bar while I do that?"

"What? Why?" Mabel asks.

"Oh shoot... Um, for... A friend?" I ask sheepishly.

".... Dipper..."

"I'll tell you later, just grab one okay?" She floats off towards the cafeteria. I check out the books and meet her spirit by my car.

"So Mabel... I need you to keep an open mind... Okay?"

Her puppet nods slowly. I open the side door, Bill is still crying, he looks at me, grabs the chocolate bar, and then notices Mabel.

"Well fuck." He whispers.

The afternoon ended. With a scream.