Chapter 22

Dipper's POV
~~~~~~~~~

My body quakes with fear as I watch Bill slowly wobble, he falls into my arms and chuckles lightly. "Damn, this human form can't handle magic well can it PineTree?" He mumbles.

Bill is still Bill. He is still as terrifying and scary as ever before.

I lay him on the ground and back away slowly, terrified of his power, he raises his eyebrow then turns his confused expression to a frown.

"Y-You're not still scared of me, are you PineTree?" Bill asks cautiously.

"Of, course... He is!" Ford starts, slowly pulling himself to his feet. "You, are a demon! One who planned to captivate the war in pain  and agony! If you expect to be forgiven you are completely wrong!" Ford shouts, holding his arm (surprised by the lack of wounds on it) and hauling his body towards Bill.

Bill points at finger and me and glares at Ford. "I wouldn't if I were you." He growls, threatening to shoot me.

Ford smirks, "I fell for that trick last time but now I know your weakness." He waddles over to me and wraps an arm around my shoulder. "Mason." He grins, Bill glares even harder, anger bubbles in him at the thought of me being completely fine with Ford calling me that name.

"Y-You don't know that! I could kill or hurt PineTree if I wanted to!" Bill chuckles cockily, he pulls himself to his feet and points his finger at me. His legs wobble as I see a beam charging in his finger tip. Ford grips my shoulder tighter.

"Don't worry Dipper. I am one hundred percent certain you are safe around him." He whispers.

Bill points his finger at me, then verses right as he shoots. He looks at the ground in shame. "W-Wha..." Slowly Bill looks at his hands. "What did this pathetic body do to me?" He murmurs.

"It made you weak Cipher! Now you better follow my every command or I will make sure you never see Dipper Pines again!" Ford says bargaining, Stan joins his side laughing evilly.

"Ha! Bargaining, my speciality!" He laughs.

Bill has a moment of fear from the threat then laughs dryly. "I think you should really be needing my help, I'm here, to help you." He explains coldly.

"It's true guys." I cough, finally pulling myself out of a daze. Everyone looks at me in surprise. "He is here to get Mabel's body back, so is Mabel who is over there." I explain, pointing to Mabel who is floating by a tree, she waves gingerly.

"M-Mabel!" Stan says rushing towards her ghostly body.

"You can't touch her!" Bill shouts as Stan runs through her excited form. His happiness fades.

"C-Can you get her back?" Stan asks turning to face Bill as he takes confident strides towards him.

"Of course... I just need to fight Wish once and for all... But I can't in this state..." Bill mumbles, he wobbles some more and starts to fall again, I quietly run over to his side to catch him abandoning Ford.

"Woah there! Jesus Bill did you need to try and kill me?" I chuckle, he tries to but comes out as a cough.
"You need to lie down..." I say. I stare directly at word, trying to maintain posture and confidence. "He is on our side, believe it or not, I'd like it if you allowed him to rest in the shack and then we can finally give Mabel's body back.

Ford grumbled some calculations before pushing his glasses up quietly. "Fine. But I have to watch him at all times!"