Chapter 14

Dipper's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

"DIPPER HE IS MEANT TO BE DEAD!!! HOW IS HE CRYING IN YOUR CAR?!" Mabel yells.

Bill takes a bite of his chocolate bar.

"LISTEN TO ME, I FELT BAD FOR HIM AND NOW HE IS MY ROOMMATE AND HONESTLY HE ISN'T THAT BAD!"

Bill takes another bite of his chocolate bar.

"DIPPER THIS IS BILL WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, IF ANYONE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE TO FEEL SORRY FOR HIM!"

Bill takes yet another bite of his bar.

"I KNOW BUT COME ON MABEL, IT TURNS OUT HE CAN'T DIE JUST REINCARNATE INTO SOMETHING ELSE SO BEING HUMAN IS PROBABLY HIS BEST FORM."

Bill takes one last bite of his chocolate bar.

"WHY IS HE CRYING?!"

We both finally stare at him, when he is reminded of why he is crying he bursts into tears. Clutching his heart in pain.

"Oh great now you made him even more upset! Just get in the back Mabel, we need to find you something better to possess. I'll call Ford, when we get home."

Mabel hops in the back and I start driving, Bill stares at her the whole time.

"So, umm Bill. Why are you crying?" Mabel asks.

Bill tenses, and looks at me. I sigh. "He um, he... Well... He has a, crush on me and I turned him down." I whisper.

Silence.

Laughter.

Mabel laughs, if I could see her she would be clutching her stomach. "OH MY GOD! Bill?! Bill has a crush on... You! Oh my god! T-That's why axolotl brought him back! Because he had a crush on you!"

I freeze, and drop my mouth. "Oh my god you're right. If Bill didn't like me... He wouldn't be alive." I bash my head on the steering wheel.

"Curse. My. Stupid. Personality." I say at every head bash.

"And looks." Bill adds in.

"And. Looks. Wait what?"

Mabel has another fit of laughter.

"Okay okay, so this means Bill can actually be good! Oh my god, Dipper why would you turn him down man! Now you can't use him to be a hero or something."

"I wouldn't use anyone Mabel! Don't think like that!" I scold.

"So, on a serious note I can help Mabel out." Bill adds in suddenly interested in his nails.

"Wait you can-" Bill shoots up excitedly. "OH MABEL YOU CAN APPRECIATE THE DRESS I GOT!" Bill shouts.

"Dress?" Mabel asks, enthusiasm in her voice.

"Yes! I had to kiss PineTree to get it!" My face grows red.

"Well that isn't a proper deal the other person gets nothing, you get all the benefits." Mabel whines.

"Yeah but I got a gown! I need to show it off! " Bill argues.

"Look you can do that when we get Mabels body back... But I have a feeling we might need to go back  to Gravity Falls to do that.."  I sigh.

"Yeeeahhh the demon needs to be tied down. I can enter their mind and fight them till they are too weak, then we can- wait. You have to make a deal with that demon... Mabel..." Bill asks.

I turn to her expectedly.

"....so I was having a bad day at school-"