Chapter 18

Why does no one comment on these stories?! DO YOU LIKE THEM?! DO YOU HAVE ADVICE PR CRITICISM?! PUNS?! I LIKE THOSE!

Bill's POV
~~~~~~~

Recount of current day and mood:

PineTree has been very supportive of my move into society. I have been working extra hard to appear normal to others as to impress the guy.
Mabel has been visible for three days, we are currently planning our move to gravity falls, PineTree has told me not to write things down in caps, after watching me attempt to write a letter. Apparently it is viewed as yelling in text form, but I'm always yelling in my head so I don't quite understand what he means but I will try and write the lower class way for PineTree.

I do not wish to go back to Gravity Falls, my power will be amplified in that weirdness magnet and Ford will try to kill me again. PineTree WILL support me, I have mapped out every possible outcome and in every situation he would stop Ford from shooting me.

The only real issue is Mabel, she is a huge influence on PineTree and I don't want her to hate me if she means so much to him. I am going to show off my dress to her, fashion is something she likes, so maybe I can reach her by showing a dress off... OR I could go into her dream and show her, those... 'Dream boys' she loved so much. Does she like them anymore? I don't know.

(A/N Yes when we enter Bills journal we WILL be seeing these mind maps, and no my hand writing isn't THAT BAD (it's pretty bad though) remember this is a demon, Bill! It is meant to be Scribbly

(A/N Yes when we enter Bills journal we WILL be seeing these mind maps, and no my hand writing isn't THAT BAD (it's pretty bad though) remember this is a demon, Bill! It is meant to be Scribbly.)

I put my pencil down and venture into the main living room. Taking a deep breath I approach Mabel, who is drawing happily.

"H-Hi Shooting Star!" I smile sheepishly and smile. Stop being nervous Bill. You are a goddamn demon.

She turns slowly and looks at me in confusion. "Yes Bill?" Wow. Not even a hello. How rude.

"Wanna see my dress? I've been dying to show someone." I explain rolling my eyes dramatically.

"Yeah sure." She says smiling slightly. I run out of the room, throw the dress on, and high heels! And prance out, doing a run way walk. Her jaw drops.

"Isn't it majestic?" I say, leaning against the wall dramatically.

"Holy cow... That dress... Is... AMAZING!" He shouts jumping up, she grabs my hands and starts bouncing excitedly.
"Oh my god Bill! I need to get you to test some of my dresses! I make the, you know!" She squeals, I grin.

"No kidding?! I'd love too!" I reply, bouncing also.

"Should I even ask?" PineTree says entering the living room.

We stare at him and I just smile. "Shooting Star wants me to try on more dresses!" I explain. He sips his coffee quietly.

"Oh really? Cool." He replies nonchalantly.

My smile falls, he isn't very happy today. "You alright PineTree?" I ask. He nods.

"Just tired. Didn't sleep much last night. Go on girl out, don't let me stop you." He chuckles a bit and goes back to his room.

"He isn't tired." I whisper grinding my teeth.

"I know." Mabel says doing the same action, I let go of her hands now realising I was still holding them and glare at PineTrees door.

"What's up with him?! Did I do it?" I whisper covering my mouth in fear.

"I'm sure you didn't do anything Bill." Mabel says placing a hand on my shoulder. "He just gets like this sometimes, humans don't have to be happy all the time, or else we wouldn't know what sadness was." Mabel explains carefully.

"Maybe so, but he deserves to be happy all the time." I whisper. Mabel smiles sadly.

"Come on, let's have a girls night. You and me, let Dipper sort himself out. I'm excited for you to try out my dresses."