Chapter 1

*Daisy POV*

     Wait, where am I. Oh no, this can't be! I'm screaming oh lord, can he hear me? Dad? Wait, he can't be here. Not since the night that thing happened..

  Thank God. It was just a dream.

I wake up with tears rolling down my face and sweat on my back and legs. I sneak down the hall to the bathroom and wash my face, I think I'm okay until I walk back and... "Hey slut, why up so late?" Says a familiar voice. Kayla. Ugh, she's the biggest bully here, I finally spit words out to her. "I, uh, was j-just using the b-bathroom." "Well I shouldn't have heard you," she laughs "Then again, you are about as fat as an elephant, surprisingly you didn't fall through." She then walks over and punches me hard in the stomach and walks away. I hate her.

I hate her so much but I can't keep away from her, mostly because we live together.

Oh, by the way. I'm an orphan.

I live in an orphanage in London, I've been here for 5 years. I am in love with the Internet but not so much my crappy laptop but that's the closet I'll ever be to my favorite YouTubers, KickThePJ, Joey Graceffa, SprinkleofGlitter, and there are many, many more, but my absolute favorite two are Danisnotonfire, and AmazingPhil. Aka, Dan Howell and Phil Lester. They are the ones I go to when I feel useless, and when I just feel like being done. But for now, I'm Daisy.

Just Daisy.

And I want out of this place.

***Author Note!!
Should I add more to this or no? I really need opinions.... in the next chapter I'll show what Kayla should look like and maybe Daisy.... vote pleaseee.*****