Chapter 2

*Daisy POV*

I had only two hours of sleep and today people were coming and seeing if they wanted us. Which I honestly don't care about because who wants a 13 year old emo girl who gets bullied and constantly stutters and hates human interaction. What was that? Exactly, that's what I thought. No one wants that.

I walk down to the bathroom with some toiletries and get ready and go to my room and get a jumper and some white skinny jeans and some high top black converse. I then walk out and down the stairs to be met by the one and only blue-eyed Kayla.

"Why, good morning. I'm surprised your up." Kayla says

I just ignore her and keep walking.

"Ignoring me doesn't help, just face it. Your to much of a lesbian to refuse me. I mean wow, look at me, I'm irresistible."

"If y-your so irresistible, then w-why are you al-always around me? I'm not l-lesbian for your in-information I'm b-b-bi sexual. So leave m-me alone."I finally sputter out of anger and immediately regret it but she gets red and walks away.

I walk back into my room and get on YouTube. I'm just sat there when I  hear a knocking on my door.

"Come in." I say.

One of the assistants at the front desk was there.

"Come down Delilah, there are some people who want to see you."

"My name is not D-delilah. It's Daisy."

"Whatever brat, let's go."

Wow. I can't believe this girl thinks she is just gonna call me that. Whatever let's get this over with and be rejected once again.

Once I sit down I'm greeted by a familiar voice and I look up and can't believe my eyes.

"Hello. Delilah, I believe?"

**Dan POV**

I see a brown hair girl sitting with her head down.  I'm supposed to be seeing the girl me and Phil are thinking of adopting. Phil is behind me.

"Say something." Phil whispers

"Hello. Delilah, I believe?" I finally see.

She looks at me with the most stunning blue eyes and starts to speak.

"H-h-hi. A-and I would l-like to be called Daisy."

Why would she want to be called that? Did her parents call her that as a nickname? Delilah is such a beautiful name. Why not love it?

"Hi, I am Phil and this is Dan." Phil says and pulls me out of my thoughts.

" I know. I-i have seen you b-before." Daisy says looking embarrassed.

Awe, she's a fan. How cute?? She puts her head back down and she looks kind of sad. I wonder why?

I wonder of her past.

*A/N*
Hi! What Kayla is supposed to look like is up at the top and the next will be Daisy! Byee!