Chapter 13

*Daisy POV*

Today was the day. Dan and Phil were going to be married.

They have always seemed like the perfect couple. No matter what separates them, they are always wanting to be near each other. Phil away with his family in Florida, Dan face times him. Well we get the gist.

They adopted me last year. Wow. Everything is happening so fast. My dads' wedding, Katie in our family, I'm getting homeschooled. Geez, too much.

"Delilah dear, are you in dress?" Dans mother talks to me from outside my door. She took it really well that Dan and Phil were getting married and have two children. But she hated calling me Daisy.

"Yes gran, I'm in my dress."

"Good well you can put Katie in hers. She will not cooperate with me. I will get Louise to do your hair and makeup."

"Okay."

Now time to get that child in a dress. One thing I've learned this past week is that she hates people wanting to put clothes on her like a baby doll. She absolutely hated it.

Her dress was a pastel purple dress with flowers at the waist which really matched her hair and eyes. My dress was black with flowers at the waist. Dan and Phils mums' were trying to match us to our fathers personalities, mine being Dans, and hers being Phils.

After me and Katie are ready. We head down the stairs of the dressing room and get the flowers. Time for crying.

*Dans POV*

I look in the mirror for what seems the last time. Everyone is rushing me out, yeah I'm aware that Phil is at the alter waiting to see me. That doesn't mean I'm ready to walk down the aisle. I'm so awkward that I might fall or trip. Maybe I should hold my breath and not think about it. That should do it.

"Hello, earth to Dan? Let's go you have one minute!" Chris practically yells at me. Him and PJ got married last month after we got Katie.

"Shut up Chris your stressing him. Come on Dan all you have to do is walk with your dad down the aisle and it will be fine." PJ tells me with a comforting smile. So Daisy and Katie walk out before me and the music starts to play. My pulse starts to quicken and my palms sweaty, good thing I left my hair natural or it would have looked terrible later.

Here we go.

*Phils POV*

I look at my Apple Watch one more time, 2:29. He's supposed to be down the aisle in one minute.

I hear doors open at the end of the aisle to reveal my younger daughter followed by my oldest. They look beautiful, Katie and Daisy holding hands while they attempt to put black and white petals on they ground. Close beside them is Jackson, Chris and Pjs child they adopted last week, who was around 7 years old. He carried the wedding bands.

Then I saw a man, he had beautiful brown hair with eyes to match.  He was the man I was going to marry, Dan.

He makes his way down to me and I could see the fear of falling in his eyes, he has always hated that thought. I look into Dans eyes then to his father and nod, his father leaving his hand in mine then turning to find his seat.

Dan and I lock eyes and smile. You know that feeling when you look at your bestfriend and they know a certain look they can give you to make you bust out laughing? I know Dan was giving me that look and it took all I had to not laugh right there.

The end comes and I say I do first and Jackson hands me Dans ring and slip it on his finger.

"Do you Daniel James Howell take Philip as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for better or for worse, through sickness and health, and for or richer or poorer?"

I look up and he smiles," I do."

He slips the gold ring onto my finger. We look into each other's eyes, I feel as much in love with him as I did on day one.

"I now pronounce you, husbands."

Dan cups my cheeks with his hands and kisses me. I wrap my arms around him and everyone applauds, I could still hear Katie laughing chanting ew at us.

Let this cliche moment continue for the rest of the day.