Chapter 8

*Dan POV*

I am currently on my bed watching some anime with Phil and Daisy. *Boom* I hear a sound as is if something has fallen. Daisy walks to the front door and is there for a little longer than expected. Me and Phil walked cautiously over to the door just see what was going on. I hear a familiar voice, I just cant remember where I heard it from. " Do you think it's Kayla?" Phil whispers as if reading my thoughts. And all the sudden I hear Daisy yelling.

"KAYLA, PLEASE COME BACK!" "KAYLA!"

It then followed by a short but long silence. Then I hear my daughter cry, it triggers an instinct to run to her and wrap my arms around her but she ran at full speed to her room.  After a while I hear a silence from her room. Me and Phil make our way into her room and kiss her on the forehead before heading to bed.

I wonder what happened that made her scream after Kayla. Did Kayla break her heart? Did Kayla do something wrong?

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as Phil speaks to me " Goodnight Danny boy" "Goodnight Philly" I love you I thought but it would be to soon, what if he doesn't love me?

Just sleep Daniel before your thoughts get deep and you have an existential crisis. If you love him you should tell him tomorrow. I tell myself and take a deep breath and let sleep take over me.

*Daisy POV*

I awake at the sound of an alarm clock and the smell of pancakes. I hint that I probably have to get up because I have school so I get my pastel pink jumper and my black skinny jeans with my vans topped off with a flower crown. I go and take a shower and get out quickly to dry my hair and straighten it then put it into a messy bun. I put on light makeup and place my flower crown atop my head and go down to eat breakfast. "Goodmorning love, how was your sleep?" Phil asks and hands me a plate of pancakes as I sit in the purple chair at the table. Dan then attempts to walk into the kitchen as he walks into the glass door causing us all to burst into laugher. "Hey, I was to tired to see that okay. I didn't come in here to be bullied." He tried to be serious but started to laugh. I get finished with breakfast and I notice Dan's nails. He painted them black like mine without me making him. Awe, he actually likes to do that. Phil looks over at me and says I need to get to school so I nod and I run up to get my things and Dan meets me at the door and drives me to school.

We get to the school and Dan puts a hand on my shoulder, "I know you don't want me to be with you the whole time but if you need me you have your phone. If a snotty kid tries to talk to just leave it be, act as if they are invisible." He gives me a comforting smile. " Oh no, I think I left my phone in the kitchen this morning. " Dan laughs and reached into his pocket and handed me my phone. " Its fine now hurry so your not late. Have a good day and don't punch anyone in the face. I love you." I got out his car and told him that I loved him and headed toward the school.

I walked in and my eyes were drawn to a girl with aqua hair and wearing all black except her shoes which were white converse high tops. She seemed to notice me because when she looked away from her locker, her eyes lit up and she ran over to me. "Hi, oh my gosh your Dan and Phils daughter right?" she smiled "Yeah I'm Delilah Howell but I like to be called Daisy. Your name is?" She looked so embarrassed and seemed to get over it. " My names Arial. Do you need help finding the office?" "Yes actually, thanks."

We got to the office and talked some on the way. It kind of made me nervous but it was fine that I had a friend and I wasn't going to be rude. I walked in and she waited outside for me. "Name?" the office lady spoke. "Delilah Howell." she began typing and then I heard  the sound of a printer and she walked over and handed me my schedule.  Arial was waiting for me outside and looked up from her phone. "What classes do you have?" I handed her my schedule and she smiled. "We have the same schedule!" she sounded excited. " Really?" she showed me the schedules and they matched. "Wow, that's great. Where's the first class?" she told me to follow and we cane to our first class.

I was walking with Arial to third and some guy came up to me. "Why, look here a new pretty face. What's your name?" He looks at me with a smirk. I turn to look at Arial who has a disgusted look on her face so I kept walking.

"That was the school cool kid. His name is Oliver. Everyone treats him like he's a God and I refuse to so he hates me but always asks to get in my pants. He's disgusting."  Arial states and looks annoyed.  " I wouldn't have gone near him anyway, I have my eyes on someone else." I say thinking about how much I missed Kayla.  "Oh, who is this special someone?" she says giggling. "Um, I can't talk about it really say anything but I'll tell you eventually." "It's okay, I understand. Here, put your number in my phone so we can text." I put my number in her phone and handed it back to her. It was already the end of the day and I was ready to go home and away from all of this drama. Arial was a good friend, if she's the only one I get I'll be fine with it.

I text Dan but he's already waiting for me so I go and get in the car. He greets me with a smile. "So who did you attempt to interact with?" "A girl named Arial with blue hair and a big Dan and Phil fan." He looks at me with a smile "So did you get her number?" He winked at me and I hit him in the arm playfully. '' It wasn't like that gosh. She's just a friend." "Okay." he trailed out his okay and laughed.

*Phil POV*

Dan left to take Daisy to school. So I decide to take a quick shower and get dressed.  I hear the door open and close to be followed by Dan's voice. "Honey I'm home." I laugh and go to the lounge where he is on the couch so I sit beside him. He takes his hand in mine and intertwine our fingers then leans into kiss me. When we kiss I feel something I never felt when I kissed someone else. His kisses make me feel a little happier than I already am. I feel like me and him are the only two that exsists in that moment and it feels like we could stay ther forever.  I think I'm in love with him. He pulls apart leaving our foreheads together before saying 3 amazing words that made me even happier, " I love you"  "I love you too Dan"

It was in that moment that I was sure that we would be together forever. I have thought it before but this time it was for sure. Dan was perfect. His beautiful eyes were like a chocolate brown with a hint of gold when the sun reflected in them, his hobbit hair was a beautiful mess of light and dark brown thick locks that falls into a fringe, he a had a cute smile with a dimple to  top it off. He was just perfect in everyway and still loves me after I eat his cereal. Dan is the perfect man.                               

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N, Sorry if this chapter isn't that good. I'm actually sick. I tried my best so there.