Chapter 7

*Daisy POV*

Dan and Phil suggested I start school.

I mean, who doesn't want to got to a hell hole with a bunch of snobby and stubborn kids who think they rule the place?

Time to be a social outcast.

I walk and get myself a comfortable outfit and go take a quick shower and fix and straighten my hair because if I didn't it would be a curly mess and I hate it. 

I have school tomorrow so today's my last day of freedom. I walk past Dan and Phils room and their door is open while they record a video. I'm pretty sure it's the coming out video, I'll ask.

*Dans POV*

I have been thinking of mine and Phils relationship and I'm proud to be with him. So why not tell the world? "Phil, can we make a coming out video?" "Dan, I don't know if they will accept us. What if they all hate us and unsubscribe? I mean no one likes me really they all love you and since I'm with you all the time they just pretend right? No one likes me, they will just leave us alone so I don't think we should." Phil looks down. Did he really think that? "How can you think that Phil? You had plenty of subscribers before me. They all love you and if they can't support you, then they are missing out on alot. You are an amazing person. I want to let the whole planet know I'm with the best guy in the world and show them that your mine. Plus, we are shipped so much that I think they will love it. Phan is real, it's what they have always wanted to hear." Phil looks at me and smiles at my words. It's all true and I meant every single word.

We set up the camera and tripod and I begin," Hello Internet. I have some special news. I'm joined here with AmazingPhil!!" He pops up into the screen, giggling. "Hi guys! We have serious business to discuss"  Daisy walks in and I ask her to join us in the video. "Hello, I'm Delilah Brendly Howell. And I'm 13. Nice to meet you."
We got to introduce our daughter which was exciting, we finish the video with intertwined hands and a kiss on the lips, while Daisy gives us that disgust face then burst into laughter. I love my family and I hope that's cheesy enough for them weird teenagers. 

*Kayla POV*

I can't believe I'm getting adopted. But there's a catch. They are taking me to America, and I can't let Daisy know. I want to tell her but I can't.

I am going to sneak down, find her new address in her file, and write her a letter and slide it under her front door. What a great plan.

I go downstairs and into a office, it's late so I won't get noticed if I'm quiet.

I look through the names, Allison no, Aquarius no, Bailey no, Brendly yes. I look in the file and find her address, and write it on my hand with a sharpie. I go upstairs and write a letter explaining everything and head out to her flat. Yeah its pretty late but it's worth it.

I get to her flat and I trip, I don't know what but I fall and it was loud. Someone must have heard because the door opened and I looked up. I looked up and saw a beautiful girl with blue eyes, a black choker, brown hair in a messy bun lip rings and a eyebrow piercing, and joggers and an oversized tshirt. Delilah Brendly Howell. She's gorgeous. I must of not heard her because she asked was I listening. "U-uh no I'm sorry, say that again?" "I said why are you here Kayla?" She puts out her hand and I grab it and she helps me up "I have to go but here," I handed her the letter" goodbye Daisy, I'll miss you." I fave her a kiss on the cheek and ran off. I could hear her yelling my name but I couldn't run back because I knew I would stay.

She has changed me. Ever since my mother abandoned me and my father killed himself, I've been a wreck. I just need her. She is my quiet place, she is my happiness, she is my anger, she is my sadness. And I love her.

*Daisy POV*

I scream after Kayla but she just runs faster and faster. I can't seem to think why she would run off like that. I walk back and read the note

Delilah,

      You are a beautiful flower. That's why your father nicknamed you that, your just a beautiful white flower. I gave you this because you won't see me for a while, I got adopted. This upsets me that I won't see you but I want you to know that no matter where I am, I will always be drawn back to my white flower. The girl who makes me angry, laugh, cry, blush. Your just amazing in every way, I don't care about your piercings or studdering or the way you snort when you laugh to hard are the way you jump and scream at small bugs. All your imperfections and flaws don't matter to me. I love them no matter what.

I will think of you every night. Don't worry flower, you will always be my number 1 priority.

                     ~Kayla <3

I can't believe she said all this to me. I am trying to catch my breath but I'm sobbing. This means to much, she's gone. I won't see her again. She thinks she's going to but how when she could be going somewhere far away. Will she remember me like she promised?

I close my eyes, I let sleep come over me. I have school tomorrow. Now, all I have to do is try to not think about Kayla.

I love her.