Chapter 4

A/N....
I could stare at this all day and laugh, just saying...

*Kayla POV*
**A/N.. SWITCHED IT UP OH NO, I NEED TO CHILL.**

I'm trying to walk away after opening up, but I hear Daisy plainly yell out to me.

"WAIT! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!"

I turn and walk to her and my first instinct is to wrap my arms around her. I don't know why, but she always makes me feel this way and I shouldn't be like this. I just as much of a mistake as my parents think. They didn't know about my sexuality but if they did they would have still given me up. Daisy suddenly says something I find shocking,

"I like you Kayla."

Whoa. Wait. Why does she like me?

I over come my thoughts and reply, "You don't need to lie, I just want the truth. And if that means you aren't as attracted to me as I am to you, then I'm fine with it, honestly."

Daisy looks up and me with read eyes and red cheeks, "I do like you Kayla, I really do. What reason do I have to lie?" I was about to reply when there was a knocking at the door. I back off of Daisy and she wipes her eyes on the sleeve of her jumper and walks over and opens the door. 

Why didn't I notice this before? Oh my gosh is that who I think it is?

"Hello Daisy, would you mind if we adopt you? Your very sweet and kind and we would love to be your new family, only if you want to though. We aren't forcing you." Dan Howell says now standing beside Phil with his hands in his pockets. Did I mention Dan Howell is here? OMG DAN HOWELL IS HERE!? I must have thinking out loud because Dan was looking at me smiling.

" I uh, am so sorry. Uh I'll j-just um, leave. Oh my gosh, Phil. You look even better in person. And Dan, I have no words. Um, g-goodbye."

I ran out and into my room.

What a day.

*Daisy POV*

Kayla must have been very embarrassed after that, so I wasn't going to stop her. Instead I reply to Dan.

"I would love t-to be with you guys." My attempt at no studdering really failed.

"Great! We can help you pack," Phil pauses and looks around my room admiring my fan art. Oh no, the fan art. My life is over, they'll hate it.," oh my, Daisy this is amazing!"

Dan sees a notebook with cat whiskers on it and looks inside after quickly putting it down with his cheeks red of embarrassment, "Oh I'm  sorry, I didn't realize I was invading at first. But Daisy, your work is really great." I smile and say it's okay. I can't believe I'm going to live with The Dan and Phil. I also can't believe I'm leaving Kayla. Wow.

*Le time skip, because I'm lazy.:)*

After a cute little car ride, wait did you know Phil had a car? Apparently he has a car and Dan drives, so I don't know exactly how this works but I'm not complaining it's cute.

We arrive at a building and I'm guessing it's their little duplex where there flat is.

"So Daisy, I'll get your things and Phil will show you your room okay?"

I look over at Phil and see that he started to smile probably excited for moving his new daughter into their flat.

"O-okay."

*Phil POV*

I unlock the front door and turn to look at Daisy who has the widest smile across her face which causes me to smile.

"I cannot believe I'm actually here, I-i can't think right now." Daisy says slowly causing me to laugh and she follows me upstairs.

Well I know this might be strange but we are letting her have Dan's room. You and I both know it's what the fans want to hear because where is Dan sleeping tonight? My room. Exactly. My heart also exploded with happiness at this. 

"Well here you go, this room was Dan's but it's yours now. Decorate it how you want but leave the walls clean, we haven't told the fans yet."

She smiles and answers," So you and Dan are a couple?  I knew it."

"No me and Dan aren't a couple but between me and you," I get closer to whisper," I want to be with Dan, I have for a very long time."

She put her hand on her heart. "I-i promise not to say a word."

*Dan POV*

I stop in the hallway about to walk in before I hear Phil say something to Daisy that causes me to stop in my tracks.

"No me and Dan aren't a couple, but between me and you,"

Then I hear a pause and I wonder what he's saying but I can't make out the the words. Daisy speaks.

"I-i promise not to say a word."

Slowly walk up like nothing happened and knock on the door, " May I come in?"

Phil looks at me with that cute smile, who am I kidding. They are all cute.      "Yes, sister Daniel please bless us with your presence."

"Ouch Phil, memes actually hurt you know." I say jokingly putting my hand over my heart causing Daisy to sit on the bed laughing so hard.

"Okay, okay. Let's get Daisy unpacked." Phil giggles like a girl. Gosh, bless that boy and his smile. And wow now I'm blushing.

After we help Daisy unpack I'm in the lounge and Phil is in the kitchen probably making hot chocolate knowing him.

But then I get suspicious when I hear a loud bang coming from upstairs which sounds kind of like a fall. I go and see Daisy on the floor.

"Daisy, oh my God are you okay!?" I ask with concern. Daisy just looks up at me with a smile on her face "I-im really clumsy." I'm glad to call her my daughter. I help her up and walk downstairs. Phil hands us food, our first meal as a family.

Next thing on the list, make Phil mine.