Chapter 13 part 2

A/N
Back to pictures at the top:) <3

*Dan POV*

The cake we had was a white three layered cake with small red flower decoration things on it. It was really interesting.

"Daaa" Katie screamed as Phil approached me. He wrapped his arms around me and spoke to me "Do you remember when we wore flower crowns for the first time and never really understood why?" "Yes Phil I remember." "Well I still don't understand." He laughed and placed one on top of my head. Louise hurried and put on on Phils head and placed two small ones on Katie and Daisy. "I must have a picture of this! Polaroid's and every other type of picture! It's too cute!" Louise laughed.

I have to admit Katie and Phil matched and Daisy and I matched with outfits, then me and Phil had matched crowns and the girls had matched ones also. My little family was a bit cute. There was just a small plan missing.

*Kayla POV* (uh oh (;)

"Kayla hunny you have mail!" My foster mom calls me. Yeah that's right, American accent because apparently British isn't proper or lady like. Sometimes I slip up and it sounds ok in my head and it sounds like vomit coming out of my mouth.

I go down stairs and she hands me a black envelope, interesting. I go up to my room and open it.

You have been invited to attend Daniel James Howell and Philip Micheal Lester on their wedding day.

Flower girls as their to daughters Delilah Brendly Howell-Lester and Katie Winnie Howell-Lester.

Notes by the addresser,

Kayla, me and Phil would love if you would come see Daisy. She hasn't been doing well lately, she grew close to a friend who completely tried to, do things with her. She stays in her room sitting in the corner and doesn't like to talk much since. Phil has a daughter, well she is ours but it is genetically his and she is two years old and has made Daisy smile. But trust me Kayla, she really needs to see you if you can. Here's a plane ticket in the envelope for tomorrow, don't disappoint us hun! - love Dan and Phil

I look into the envelope again and there it is, a plane ticket. Maybe I can make it to the wedding if I leave later tonight? Yes that's what I will do. I pick up the letter one last time and something falls.

I pick it up and it's blank so I flip it and I feel as if I'm going to cry. All these memories come back to me as I look at the photo. It's me and Daisy kissing on the pavement infront of the phone store.

I remember the nights I spent crying thinking I was right for hurting her thinking it would make me better. It only made me worse. Then she left so I decided to let her know, which separated us. I guess maybe soulmates? How is this some destiny crap when we are both falling apart. We are far away and here her dads are sending me a letter and a picture of us.

You know what, I'm packing and leaving. I send my mo- fuck it mum a text and tell her I love her and I'll be back. I grab my suitcase with my dumb white dress inside.

I climb out of my window and down the ladder, the ladders there because well I climb out a lot ok.

Here goes nothing. I start walking to the airport and fortunately it's very close to my house so it's not that far.

~airplane ridee~

I quickly send a Dan asking where I should be. He responded fast.

*Dan POV*

I saw my phone light up on the table nearby. I walked over and looked at it and saw a text from Kayla and smiled. So I told Phil I would be back and winked and well I have those awkward winks and he probably thought that's what was happening. He must have forgot.

Kayla: Hey I'm in London now, I'm sorry if I'm late. Where should I be exactly?

I quickly text her back telling her what's going to happen and go outside to wait.

Dan: oh great, just come down to the church by our apartment and I'll be outside.

About 10 minutes later a blonde haired girl approached me and hugged me tight to fast for me to process.

"Dan am I late?" Kayla looked up at me sadly.

"Come on, your not late. And your gonna need this. Follow me." I tell her as I place a flower crown on her head, black to not match her dress but it's ok.

We head back into the church and Phil sees and sits Daisy down and walks to talk with my parents with Katie.

*Daisy POV*

Dan and Phil just gave each other a look I couldn't read, Dan looked at Phil and Dan winked and walked away then Phil was smiling and looked down. Phil grabbed my hand and walked to the corner of the room.

"Daisy what we do for you is out of love you know, sorry if this sounds to much like a parent but that is kinda what we are."

"It's okay Phil, I understand I love you both. But why do you randomly bring this up."

"To remind you."

Phil looked behind him and smiled then asked me to take a seat. I sat, then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to look and couldn't believe my eyes. I saw her, with blonde hair and blue eyes, a sparkling white dress, and a flower crown.

"K-Kayla?"

" yeah I'm here, and I'm not here for long but for right now I'm here okay. And everything that's going on will be okay. I love you so freaking much this is crazy."

I have missed Kayla. So without hesitation I stood up and wrapped my arms around her. She let go and cupped my cheeks in her hands, and kissed me. And what happened last time happened again. Nothing but bliss, and flashes of cameras. This time there was no letting go, with my hands on her hips, her arms going around my neck, it was my happy place. I let go of her and I heard Louise. You see, Louise was the fan girl and was so happy about whatever happened. So she made us get pictures.

After what seemed like 100's of photos the wedding ceremony was over and we could go home. The only thing was is Kayla was leaving and we were driving her to the airport.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too Kayla."

"I will mizz you ta kk!" Katie yelled feeling left out. Kayla laughed and gave us all hugs and gave me about five kisses and left.

Kayla was gone again, I won't see her again. Maybe our pictures will be our memories.

That's what I hate about falling in love, you can't fall out.

Daisy♡{ adopted by Phan}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें