AUTHOR'S NOTE - What Happens Now? (Important Info)

Hello everyone!

FIRSTLY, thank you so so so much for reading, voting, and commenting on No Regrets. This whole story making process honestly was one of the most challenging - in the way of keeping consistent on posting and also sometimes writing it - and rewarding experiences in my life. The story started on September 14th, 2013, and now look over three years later, it is complete. This story would NEVER have been concluded were it not for you all. Honestly, I was not going to make another part after Prologue because I felt discouraged and really insecure about my writing.

Whether you have recently found No Regrets or have been following it since the early days, I am so appreciative of you. I love reading your comments, and getting to reply. I really hope that this story was able to make some of you laugh, smile, give you feels, and much more. No Regrets was the story of a boy, not necessarily a "bad boy", who needed to become a man but instead became a dad. I hope I did his journey justice, I DO plan on someday returning to this to edit the whole thing, fix grammar mistakes and just keep the same tone (I started this three years ago, my style has changed).

I never intended for this story to be so long. So much happened and I wanted to give a lot of depth to this story.

There's a lot more I want to say, but I have some important details to discuss. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS STORY. Since it is completed you can ask anything, without a risk of spoilers.

SECONDLY, I *plan* to take a 1-3 month hiatus from WRITING on Wattpad. That being said, there are other stories I want to work on. Ex: Voiceless (a fantasy). I put a lot of my stories on hold to finish this, and I do NOT regret it at all. So, I may still write just not on No Regrets related things for 1-3 months. These characters and this storyline has been in my mind for over three years, I need to step away for a little bit.

There WILL be a sequel. The name of the sequel is "No Shame", I will attach the cover image - or at least try.

Details that I shared a couple years ago about the sequel HAVE changed - at least to my knowledge

Details that I shared a couple years ago about the sequel HAVE changed - at least to my knowledge. The details I can share that are set in stone are the following:

- Tyde, Linkon, Christopher, Mollie, and Aria will be more present characters - sort of main characters. (As far as I have planned, only Tyde and Christopher will have POV chapters - maybe one or two)

- The main plot of the story will revolve around Katie. But Dominick will be very present still.

- Like No Regrets, Dominick and Katie will be the main POV characters

- Time Jump, the main setting will be set in 2016/2017. No Regrets was set in 2013/2014, last chapter set in 2015. Mollie will be 3 years old, Dominick will be 20 years old, Katie will be 16 years old, and so on.