Forbidden Item-4-

Y/N, Scorpius, and Al had been spending some time together. And Y/N admit she did have loads of fun these days.  Albus and Scorpius sounds to be less annoying to her. In fact, she could say they're pretty funny. Their jokes are so bad it's funny.

Y/N was walking to the library, and just as she was about to turn left, she saw Jyn talking to a girl. Y/N quickly backed up and hide around the corner. She didn't see the girls face clearly, so Y/N tried to identify the girl by her voice, which is hard to hear from the corner, not to mention the crowded place.

Y/N heard a lot of words, not full sentences. She was trying so hard to listen that she closed her eyes.

"Helllooooo? Are you there? Why are you standing there with a blank face?" The voice breaks Y/N thought.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N asked him with a whisper.

"I asked you first." Al said showing a smirk."and why are you whispering? Are you hiding or something?" He looked around the corner, and he spotted Jyn then shouted "IS THAT YOUR BOYF--"

Y/N hand moved by instinct and covered his mouth.

"No. He's not my boyfriend." She spat at him angrily, forgetting to whisper. Y/N realized what she did and turn to the corner of the wall to peek at Jyn and see if he heard her voice.

He doesn't seem to notice. But he is walking closer to where they're hiding.
Y/N panicked, then grab Albus' arm tightly before running away.

"SLOW DOWN, WILL YOU?" Albus screamed as she drag him around the castle; away from Jyn.

After a few minutes, Y/N stopped running and start walking down a quiet hallway with Albus following.

"Okay, so what was that about?" He asked.

Y/N stopped and said, "Do you really want to know?"

"Well, i do want to help. If it needs helping." He says questioning himself, unsure of what to do and say. Y/N turn around to face him and let out a sigh "it doesn't need helping. Because it's nothing, really"

"That is not nothing" he started to get annoyed.

"I--" Y/N voice was cut out by Pofessor McGonagall's voice, from a room close to where she and Albus are standing.

"Did you hear that?"
"What?" Albus squint his face.

Y/n walked closer to the door and pressed her ear against it, with Albus following her move.

"The items from Surbay's, Wend's, Demaen's, and Frue's family are going to be removed by Filch on Saturday. If it's not removed by then, I have to remove the items from Desmian's and (L/N)'s family. All will be done soon."

Albus and Y/N looked at each other with a confused look.

"Those items are dangerous so i repeat, do not tell any student. Any at all. Put the files in my desk this afternoon. We'll talk about this again later. I have stuff to do" McGonagall's voice ended and a footstep is getting closer to the door.

Y/N eyes widen and she quickly grabbed Albus' arm again. They ran away from the door and Y/N took them to the hiding spot behind the tree.

They sat down next to each other, still catching their breaths.

"What do you think that was?" Albus asked and looked at Y/N curiously.

"I don't know. But my last name is in one of it, so i have to find out." Y/N said, out of breath.

"Well, i'm helping!" Albus got tense, waiting for an answer.

Y/N hesitate for a while but then decided not to argue. Nothings wrong with a little bit of help.
Maybe, finding out can take her minds of Jyn, and fortunately Albus seems to have forgotten about him too. 

"How about we take Scorpius? He is smarter than you, Potter"Y/N said with a smirk.

"I disagree. Having more people to share a secret information is a threat. This will be our adventure together, you see?"

"What? I thought you were suppose to be best friends."Y/N asked, with her smirk fading. She was looking forward on working together. Her, Albus, and Scorpius.

"We are. But like i said, a Threat" he answered simply.

"Rubbish! He's you're best friend. Keeping him around is a plus."

"Alright! And i suppose you're the leader now?"

"I guess so."Y/N said as she smiled at Albus,and he smiled back

A/N: A vote really helps! Thank you so so much for reading! This idea is suggested by skrau27 ! And the idea is Amazing!