The Boy -30- Last chapter

Y/N is sitting under the tree behind the north tower. Scorpius and Albus is sitting right beside her. They skipped class for this and honestly, Y/N doesn't care anymore. Y/N promised to tell them if she found out what it meant, and this is her doing that.  The sky is cloudy and the air felt cold, No sunlight can reach them under the tree.

"Can you tell us why you're bringing junk?" said Albus referring to all the crumbled paper Y/N brought with her as she pulled out more and more from her bag. "I will, later." Y/N said as she finally pulled out the mirror from her bag. She puts it on the ground, face down. "For now I want you to guess."

"I'm guessing It has something to do with your junk," said Scorpius but Y/N stayed quiet as she tried to be a little mysterious.

Y/N pulled out a much more neat paper with great handwriting, It's obvious she re-write the whole thing in a much more nicer way. Then Y/N reads it aloud, "In the dark you will see, what we show isn't reality. By the light you shall see, the opposite of what you just believed. In the cold you are lost, But with warmth you will found what you most want"

She looked up to the boys with wide eyes, waiting for their reaction. Scorpius looked more serious than Albus, but Albus surprisingly stayed quiet and he appears to be thinking.

"Can we have a hint?" asked Albus and Scorpius followed with a "Please".

"Nope. I figured this out myself. I'm sure you lot can figure it out too." said Y/N "With your high ambition and all."

After repeating the sentence a few times, Albus laughed and said, "I've got it." He pulled out his wand and said very proudly, "Lumos" Then he brings it closer to the mirror. When nothing happened, Albus said, "I don't got it" and quietly muttered "nox"

Y/N looked at the mirror lying on the ground and smiled to herself, "I did that too, didn't work. Close though" she grins, "I should do this more often. I feel like a genius knowing what you don't know!"

Scorpius who is quiet the whole time muttered, "Casting the light doesn't work... Warmth. Fire? Fire! That's why you bring your junk!"

"Well Done!" Y/N clapped "That was pretty fast... So okay, Let's make some fire." Y/N gathered all the junk then she raised her and and said, "Incendio"

The crumbled paper is now on fire and the tree student is looking at it with wide eyes. Y/N grabbed the mirror and put it closer to the fire. When it changed color, the boys let out a "Wow" which makes Y/N smiled.

"You can look at it now" said Y/N bringing the mirror up and facing it to the boys. "It's supposed to be the opposite of what you see last time, so no need to worry"

Albus grabbed the mirror so fast and looked at it, His eyes grew wild and soft. But he didn't say a word. Same goes to Scorpius after he had his turn. No one said anything about what they just saw. Not that Y/N blamed them, because she too refuse to tell them what she saw.

"It's better to keep it to our self." said Y/N, cleaning the mess she made, and slipped a folded paper into one of their robes. All of them hurried back inside with a smile.

+++

The cloudy day resulted into a very rainy day. It was almost night, and Y/N can't stop thinking of what she just did earlier. She slipped him a note, telling him to meet her under the tree. Alone. Telling him that she saw his face on the mirror. He saw him and her.

It was like she was possessed. There are some parts of her that thinks this is a bad idea, because it is. It really is. Y/N walked in the middle of the rain willingly and sit under the tree. Rewinding all she saw in the past hours as she waits for him to come. He probably wouldn't, she thought.

It was like magic when he saw him, the Slytherin boy walked up to her and right away he asked, "Did you really see me in the mirror?" 

Y/N just answered with a simple yes.

The Slytherin Boy laughed, "It's silly really. You're silly. That's such a silly way to confess" He said,

Y/N took a deep breath and let it all out in one go, "You know, I always thought, Albus and Scorpius. Scorpius and Albus. I wonder why they wanted to be friends with me. They're jocks. A Slytherin jock, even. Both really fit and capable of doing sports and amazing things and both have amazing talent." said Y/N and The Boy let out a small chuckle after she said fit. "One is a seeker for the Quidditch team, the other one is a seeker for the truth, really smart. It's just a matter of time before they get bored of me. But both never did. You stayed."

The rain poured harder, and Y/N trembled. But she didn't feel cold at all. She feels warm. After a few second of silence, he finally answered, 

"I like you, Y/N. Like I genuinely have fallen." He said, and Y/N scoffs, because she still have doubts.

"How could a jock fall for me?" she asked, 

"Trust me, Y/N. A Slytherin like me can fall for a girl like you" He said, reassuring her, "It's not impossible."

Y/N was the one leaning in for the kiss, and the boy kissed back. It was such a cliche moment. But Y/N did picked out the day herself, she picked the cloudy day. Maybe because she wanted the mirror to not hit the sunlight. Or she just really like rain. Either way, there are some parts of her that imagined this, and it turned out so perfect in the end.

+++

Extra part : Jyn's Arc

Jyn Leaubrox had known Y/N since she first walked in to the library. She was so clumsy and shy. Now she changed. She was so much more confident than she was before.

It was probably because of those two slytherin boys she always hangs out with nowadays. Either way, he appreciates them. Because when he saw Y/N laughing that day, he realized how happy she is. Jyn wants her happy, really.

He felt like an overprotective older brother, looking out for his sister. Because she really is all he has. Y/N is a picture of her sister. A sister he lost when his parents parted with each other.

His sister went with her mother and Jyn's father stayed with him. He can't help but miss his little sister so much. He haven't seen her for so long, yet it feels like he meets her everyday.

Y/N looked like her too.

But Jyn had to stop pretending, and realized that Y/N isn't his sister and she can be friends with whoever she wants. He had no control of her. 

But even if she changed, he will always love her.

A/N: That is the end of the story! Dramatic right? I avoided cliches all this time just to put them right in the end

A/N: That is the end of the story! Dramatic right? I avoided cliches all this time just to put them right in the end. Thank you for all of you who had read this book from start to finish. Especially you that commented. Because at some point of my life I almost give up. But reading your comments give me so much joy that I kept writing! Know that I appreciate you. <3 Feel free to re-read it.

By the way, since a lot of you had been wondering who Y/N ended up with, the purpose of me not writing down the name is so that the reader (you) could choose! We have our preferences, some preferred Scorpius others preferred Albus, so who am I to choose for you?

I had a blast reading who my readers preferred. Write down who you preferred to entertain me :) 

It has been a ride!

Love- Rev