Gift-18-

It's time for the Christmas holidays. Albus headed home to spend the holidays with his family, nothing special in particular.

Although during the train rides, he kept thinking about Y/n. How he wanted to write to her. But that would be odd if he suddenly send an owl to her house, without any warning.

Al is in the very back of the train, sitting with Scorpius, inside the last compartment any regular student can use.

"Would you write to Y/N during the holidays?" Al asked to Scorpius. Scorpius who is sitting really comfortably, reading a book, just shrugged. He's still a little bothered about what he saw on the mirror, that he had nightmares. Well, he can't say it's a nightmare exactly, it's just a weird dream.

Al stare blankly to the window. He already half forgotten about the thing he saw in the mirror. True, it does bother him a lot, but it actually already happened a year ago.

Just then, they heard a knock on the door. Y/N is outside, holding some kind of a gift bag.

"I have to say, you lot looked awfully sad from outside.. It's christmas! hello?" Y/N took a seat next to Scorpius,

"Good day to you too, Y/N" said Scorpius teasingly, finally able to look up from his book. Seems like he brushed his hair this morning.

"Anyway.. I've got this for both of you.." Y/N continues, "It's not that important, although I thought it doesn't seem fair if I didn't give you any gift for Christmas.. considering both of you had helped me with so much."

She handed them wrapped gifts. Al's gift is slightly bigger than Scorpius, although he knew immediately that it was a book.

"Would be better if you got me food, Y/N" said Al with a massive grin plastered across his face. "I lost weight since i met you. Always asked to meet up during lunch.."

"You should be thanking me, then. It made you faster on brooms, doesn't it?" Y/N laughed.

"Am i suppose to open the gift now, or later?" Al asked again, still holding his gift in his hand. Trying to guess what kind of book she could possibly give him. She knows he doesn't like to read that much.

"Later, when i'm out of this compartment. Don't want to see your disappointed faces when you see it" Said Y/N, jokingly.

Scorpius is shaking his gift, trying to figure out what's inside. He was sure it's not a book. But it's quite heavy. "Sorry I didn't give you anything in return,"

"Wasn't expecting anyway. Although I'm kind of wishing you lot give me something during the holidays.." She eyed AL and Scorpius, both looking at their gifts.

"I'll leave you guys alone, then" Y/N stands up as she opens the compartment door. "Merry Christmas"

"Merry Christmas.." They answered. She left the room looking rather happy.

Scorpius went back to his book, avoiding any conversation about Y/n. But Al brings it up anyway, "She seems awfully happy isn't she?"

Scorpius just hums,

"I'm going to open it." Al ripped the wrappings. Scorpius finally closed his books, waiting for Al to open his present. He too was quite curious what's inside, since Al' present is bigger than his. He wanted to know if it was more valuable than what she gave him.

It's a book with the title 'All About Quidditch Seeker'. Al was quite stunned, he stared at the book for a good fifteen seconds before opening it. 

Scorpius is now more curious about what she gave him. Surely, It's got nothing to do with Quidditch.

"Aren't you going to open yours?" Asked Albus, referring to the yellow wrapped present in Scorpius' hand.

"I think I'll open it later. Wouldn't want you switching presents if it's more valuable"

WOULD DEFINITELY UPDATE NEXT WEEK. BOTH JAMES SIRIUS POTTER AND ALBUS X READER X SCORPIUS. pls threaten me if i didn't. say something to make me scared that i wanted to write asap. xoxo