Mood-7-

Y/N was walking down the halls of Hogwarts alone with a fast pace, when she heard McGonagall's voice half whispering in the corner. She slowed down  and stopped.

"I told you to test the thing decades ago, Mr. Longbottom. If you'd be so kind to finish it by the end of the month." Mcgonnagal ranted Professor Longbottom.

"It's been hard working in my office, since students come and go asking question so often." Professor Longbottom answered surely.

There's a silence. Professor Mcgonagall appears to be thinking this through. Or are they suspicious that someone is right in the corner hiding?

"I suppose you're right. I forgot you're so close to the children Mr. Longbottom." She said more softly, making it hard for Y/N to listen."you could use the hidden basement in east tower, i reckon it's empty since last year! But it is a bit dirty."

"I'll take it! A bit of dirt and dust doesn't bother me." Professor Longbottom answered.

"Well, it's settled then. I expect you'll start working this week, Professor?" McGonagall said, excitedly. 

"More like tonight" Professor Longbottom answered.

Y/N was hiding the urge to squeal from happiness. She wanted to spend more time with the boys. The last time she went with them that night was a few weeks ago, and it was probably the most fun she had the whole school year.

Y/N tiptoed back to the way she came from, then start running as fast as she can to the Quidditch field. Her heart is beating fast.

Y/N saw Albus practicing quidditch from afar. "Potter!" she screams and wave at him so he noticed.

He saw her, then he flew towards her. Lowering his broomstick to the ground.

"What, Y/N?" He said as he got off his broomstick.

"Well, i was going to tell you something. But it seems like you're in a bad mood." She said while fixing her hair.

Albus raised an eyebrow and scoff.
"I bloody am."

"Well then, tell me where Scorpius is, and i'll tell him instead" She said rather calmly, avoiding anymore arguments.

"I don't know where he is! Bloody hell Y/N! i'm still practicing" He screamed. Y/N didn't look around, but she knows people are watching.

"I guess i'll look for Scorpius myself!" Y/N  answered as she turned around then walked away. Slowly.

"Y/N!" He screamed her name from behind with a grunt. Y/N didn't turn around. "STOP!"

Y/N can hear him running closer to her.

"What now?" said Y/N with furrowed eyebrow.

"Look.. Y/N.." he paused then continued "I'm just in a really bad mood right now."

He let go of her arms and his eyes soften. "Can you just.. wait for me by the bench? I'll finish practice in about fifteen minutes."

"Fine, i'll wait" Y/N answered as she look up to reach his eyes. He smiled weakly and pat her head.

+++

Albus finally finished practice. He ran towards Y/N and sit next to her on the bench.

"So, What's wrong with you, Potter?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"Nothing to worry about" he said softly. "Just a bit of stress"

Just as she was about to tell him about Mcgonagall, a tall boy walked towards them. Anyone could recognize him. The perfect hair, long eyelash, the famous James Potter.

"So what's this? You got a girlfriend, eh?" He said as soon as he stand in front of them.

"We're just friends" Y/N said to him, giving him a stern look.

"Shove off brother, I'm just helping her search for something."

James let out a smirk. "I don't reckon you want his help, Y/N? You know albus is quite terrible at searching.

"How do you know my name?" Asked Y/N, curiously.

"You're a friend of Rose" James answered, as someone screamed his name from behind.

"Just Go, James!" said Albus, irritated.

James rolled his eyes and jog back to the Quidditch Field.

"I reckon he's going to get revenge on me for beating his team the other day. A small prank or some sort."

SHOULD I MAKE JAMES FANCY THE READER??