Go Slytherin-12-

Y/N was sitting next  Jyn when Al started playing quidditch. Y/N almost turned down Jyn's offer to go see this Quidditch match, but last week Al asked Y/N to cheer for him, so she came.

Ravenclaws are a really good player, one of the player almost score a goal. He would've scored if it wasn't for Potter. He's the greatest keeper Slytherins have had since three years ago.

Al dodges the ball for the fifth time, and Y/N was cheering like crazy. But her cheer is nothing compared to the girls in the slytherin side.

"Calm down" Jyn gives Y/N a pat on the shoulder, and she could hear his chuckle,

Y/N spot Scorpius and Rose from far away, their hair gave it away; the platinum blonde and a red head is so easy to spot. They were enjoying the game. Sitting next to each other. She was lying if she said she didn't want to sit with him too.

Y/N looked over to her side, watching Jyn as he was looking at the game with bright eyes. She was sure the old  her would've liked this.

"Go Al!" Y/N screamed

+++

"Why would he ask you to cheer for him when he can't even see you after the game? " Fiel ask,  sitting in her bed with her legs crossed.

Y/N shrug. Yet, she didn't complain, She would like him to cheer for her if she ever play quidditch.

"Don't worry..  We'll meet soon enough." Y/N said with a smile to reassure Fiel. But it feels like she was reassuring herself.

 Al and Y/N were different for sure, people can't figure out how they became friends; but then again, even Y/N don't know how they became friends. He was this cool Potter boy everyone adores. But before this year started, he was the odd Potter.

Scorpius and Y/N are more alike. Sometimes she could relate to him in a way. That's why she's closer to Scorpius. He can be awkward sometimes and she thinks it's pretty funny to see his awkwardness around other people.

"Go visit him" Fiel said suddenly, waking Y/N from her thoughts.

"Who?"

She rolled her eyes before saying "Your Slytherin friend"

"which?"

"i don't know? Both?!"

"No way!  The last person that went there got pranked with green slime.. I can't do that to myself. We're like the prey and slytherin is like the predator.." Y/N stopped, she does really want to go there. Maybe talk to Scorpius for a while? But that's not a strong reason. "What for anyway,  Fiel? We're not that close"

"Y/n" She let out a sigh,  "You haven't talked to them since Al asked you to cheer for him. I could tell that you wanted to talk to them."

"Pfft... No way... " Y/N forced a smile, hoping she believe her.

Fiel gave her a look that says 'yeah, right.. ' and her smile fades.

"It's clear you have a crush on one of them,  Y/n" Fiel said with a smirk "I just don't know which,  because Al and Scorpius are always together. I can't tell if you are looking at Potter or Malfoy every time we had dinner or breakfast."

Y/N wished she could tell her who she liked. She wished she knows who she liked. Who is she looking at? Y/N was looking at both of them. She was observing them. How they are not like what she expected. They are not like those typical douche. They are far from what she expected. Far better.

Who do you have a crush on so far?