Basement-8-

Tonight was cold. Every step Y/N take makes her shiver. The cold breeze hits her face, and she blow her hands for warmth.

Y/N walked faster towards the east tower.
Quietly and carefully. When she heard a footstep, she turned her head to meet Albus Potter.

"Oh it's you" She said with a sigh of relief. "Where's Scorpius?"

"Already ahead of you" he smirked

"Then we must get going!"

Y/N fasten her pace with Albus behind her. She peek her head to the corner to see if anyone's around. Only the sound of the wind reaches her ears, so she took a step forward, and started to walk.

"What now?" Albus asked, as they were already on the bottom floor. She looked around to search for Scorpius.

"Scorp!" Y/N whispered aggressively , hoping he would hear it somehow. "Scorpius!"

"Over here" A voice started from the hallway on their right side.

Scorpius is standing in front of an old door, with his ears glued on to it. "Took you long enough" he whispered.

"What.. are you doing?" Y/N said as she took a step closer to him. His head is still glued to the door; looks like he's trying to listen to whatever is inside.

"I heard something before" Scorpius started to step away from the door. His face was so serious.

"Why didn't you open it?" Albus asked. "It's locked you dimwit" Y/N said to Albus.

"I could open it, but i was waiting for you so we can open it together" Scorpius said as he looked into Y/N eyes.

Albus quickly pull out his wand from his pocket, and said "Alohomora"

There's a 'click' sound before we
open the door.

The room was small and had an old stair leading to a black hallway.

Y/N went down the stairs first, holding her wand up in case anything happens. Well if anything happens, the two guys behind her will help anyways.

"Lumos" Scorpius whispered from behind Y/N, making the way downstairs more visible to the eye.

A loud noise of metal hitting the floor, stopped the three student on their feet.

They were at the bottom of the stairs and in some kind of hallway with a bright room at the very end.

Y/N started walking again, slowly. Heading towards the light.
Scorpius turned off the light from his wand with a simple "Nox" when they were at the end of the hallway. Y/N could hear a movement going around on that room. Just one more step to see what is happening.

A sudden hand pushed Y/N from behind, making her heart beat fast. y/n is now visible to whoever was inside.  Y/N turn around to see who pushed her and she saw Albus smiling sweetly.

"Miss L/N?" A voice started behind her before she could step back to the hallway. Y/N froze and slowly turn around, facing Professor Longbottom.

"Yes, Professor?" She tried to sound normal. Like its a normal thing to do for a student to be out of bed at this hour; not to mention wandering off the secret rooms of the castle.

"What are you doing?" Professor asked Y/N as he put his books to the table next to him.

Y/N froze. Open her mouth, but shut it again. Until she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders.

"Good day, professor!" Albus said as he was standing right beside Y/N. Even if he sound calm with his words, Y/N could hear his heartbeat beats as fast as hers.