Secret-26-

Scorpius and Y/N decided to spend their time on the Three Broomsticks. The place wasn't as crowded as Zonko's but still have a large number of people buying drinks.

A part of Y/N was hoping to meet Fiel there, but luck was not on her side. Sharing a table with only Scorpius feels weird, Even though it wasn't a date. They decided to stop here so they can open the book right away.

"What are you waiting for?" said Scorpius, looking at Y/N with wide eyes "Open it" he said, gazing at the book.

Y/N never found a book about Forbidden Item in the library. It was something she was most curious about.

Y/N opened the book slowly just to find that it was full of foreign letters she did not understand. Her eyes grows wide, making Scorpius more curious and ask, "What is it? What do you see?"

Before Y/N could answer, Scorpius snatched the book out of her hand. He looked at it with furrowed eyebrows, turned it around then put on an odd expression "Wha—Is this.."

"I don't know, Malfoy" said Y/N annoyed, "I should've looked at it first before asking you to buy it for me"

"It's not a total loss" said Scorpius, "You know.. maybe you can search what it meant and translate it one by one."

Y/N let out a huge sigh and rest her head on her hand, looking down at the book. "What do you think it shows? Professor Longbottom said it's not fear, so what could it be?"

Scorpius bite his lips, hiding the urge to tell her what he really saw,

"It doesn't make sense. Potter saw his father, You saw your father, and I saw myself..." said Y/N trying to put it together. "Why didn't I see my father?"

Scorpius keep biting his tongue and throwing his gaze all around the room, trying to avoid a slightest eye contact.

"Maybe I'm a nutter" Y/N said with a bored tone, "Self centered and all"

"No you're not" said Scorpius, "What I saw—the other day.. on the mirror.. It's not—It's not my father"

Y/N looked up from the book, finally meeting Scorpius' gaze. "What do you mean?" said Y/N with furrowed eyebrow,

Scorpius adjust his seating position, feeling very uncomfortable. "I saw Rose" he said simply, still trying to hide a few details, "I saw Rose and that bloke" Scorpius refused to say Dric's name.

"Well.." said Y/N not sure on what to say "Why didn't you tell me before?"

Scorpius didn't shrug, he wanted to tell her the truth. "That wasn't the only thing I saw, Y/N.." he said with a low voice. "I saw you... and Al"

"You saw me.. and Al?" Y/N repeated. "You saw Rose, Dric, Me, and Al."

"Yeah" Scorpius looked down. "I thought it would be weird if you know that I saw you and Al..."

Y/N stayed silent. "You know.. maybe it's because you're close with the four of us. There's nothing weird with that.. right?"

"I dunno, really" said Scorpius " I haven't figure out anything."

"Well, I'm telling you now that there's nothing weird with that." Said Y/N fiercely, "It's not like you fancy me or anything.."

Scorpius' head shot up, and for a moment they stared right into each other's eyes. "I told you I don't know" he repeated,

There's a silence between them, something Y/N wished wouldn't happen.

Y/N was deep in her thoughts, If she saw herself alone, and Al saw his father, and Scorpius saw four of his friends, what does the mirror show exactly? It couldn't be fear, Y/N was sure of that now. But it's so random and different with every person that it's almost impossible to know what it shows.

It could be anything.

Y/N stared down again, looking at the book on the table.

The answer is somewhere in that book, Y/N was sure of it.