Being a Potter-10-

"Am i interrupting?"

"Albus!" Y/N brush her wet jacket and fix her hair "You're here!"

"Of course i am" He said as he raised an eyebrow "Why wouldn't i be?"

Y/N could clearly see the dark circle around his eye bag. Shouldn't he be in the quidditch pitch? He got a game coming up, she thought.

"I don't know.. You look busy"

He let out a sigh and wipe the sweat off his forehead. "Lets just get on with it"

Albus didn't deny that he's busy. The thing about Al is that he's not really into quidditch, but surprisingly he's good at it. He started playing the game in fourth year. and it's because of his father.

"Albus! Glad you could join us!" Professor Longbottom walk towards us with another bottle in his right hand and glasses in his left "Would you mind putting this on?" He ask as he hands Albus a pair of square glasses.

"No.. not at all" Al put the glasses on and open his eyes. "Woah"

"What is it? Did you see something?" Scorpius' eyes are full of excitement.

"The plants are glowing" Al takes off the glasses, squint his eyes, then put it on again "What is this?"

"That Mr.Potter, is Demaens Glasses. Another item the teachers discovered. As you can see, the plants can glow. But indoor plants don't glow as much as the others. Of course it's not very useful in our time and location. Although, it's useful for traveler on some kind of desert where plants are rarely found."

They can tell Professor Longbottom worked really hard on these things. Makes them wonder if he knows what the mirror can do.

"Excuse me, Sir? I was just wondering, have you discovered anything about my family's mirror?"

Professor Longbottom hesitated to answer her question

"All i can say is that it's dangerous... We can't figure anything out but we know it can show either the future, darkest nightmare, regrets, or something even darker that can change the future."

+++

"Change the future? What does that even mean?"

Y/N walked down the halls with the boys following her from behind, trying to catch up.

"Maybe if you see the future, you would want to change it but you just make things worse instead?" Scorpius said as he finally catch up and walked beside Y/N.

"Maybe" Y/N nod, trying to process the words and possibilities.

"What do you think, Al?" She stopped walking and turned her head when she didn't hear any answer, but found no one except scorpius behind her.

"Where's Al?" She looked at Scorpius who gave her a confused look and a shrug. "I swear he was behind me not long ago"

"Do you want me to search for him?" He continues,

"No, no. I know you have to go meet up with Rose in the library to study.." Y/n gave him a slight smile so he won't feel bad "I'll find Al myself" Scorpius gave a smile back before running towards the library. Y/N watch as his back slowly disappear. He really likes Rose doesn't he? she thought, which bothers her terribly.

+++

Albus was sitting under the tree, looking at his feet. It looks like he's thinking very hard about something.

Y/N was about to scream and surprise him, but it looks like he's not in the mood. It's the face he makes when  she first noticed him, when he's walking with his father in the train station.

"I've been looking everywhere y'know?"

"I hope you don't mind me borrowing your spot. It's a good place to think."He turn his head to Y/N and look to his feet again. "It's hard. Being a Potter. I already tried super hard on everything, especially quidditch."

"Don't you like quidditch?" He appears to be thinking about it.

"I used to hate it. But i kind of force myself to like it.. so i do" He let out a long sigh, "I feel like i'm becoming more James by the day"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Do you want me to be James?" He looks at me this time, the smirk returning to his face.

"Pfft.. no, of course not"

"Yeah, sure" His smirk is growing wider.

I'm writing this chapter in a rush because i'm thinking about making a story on James sirius, Teddy lupin, or Draco & Astoria.