Ball-14-

Fiel freaks out when Y/N told her she asked Albus to the ball. Resulting into her doing Y/N hair and dresses. Y/N could say she looked okay, better than what she would look like if she did everything on her own.

Albus was waiting outside the Y/H common room. A few girls peeked at him and wondered who he went with. When Y/N walked outside, the girls eyes wasn't just looking at Albus, they were also looking at Y/N.

"Nice dress robes," said Y/N looking at Albus up and down, "And new hairstyle? wow."

"Didn't you notice? I'm copying Scorpius. His hair is legendary." said Albus as he points at his hair, "Shall we, then?"

The Great Hall looked like an ice wonderland, blue all around. The four house table had been set aside to make room for the dance floor.

"You made it!" said Scorpius, "I was beginning to think you lot will spend the night together lurking around the castle instead of actually dancing."

"We will dance." said Albus surely "Right, Y/N?"

"I don't know, i never really thought about actually dancing."

Albus' eyes widened , "What do you mean?"

Scorpius chuckled, "I'm going to go," said Scorpius as he looked across the room, right at Rose "Catch up with you lot later"

Albus flinch as he saw that Scorpius was walking to Rose "I guess he still doesn't know that she's a pain in the arse" said Albus mockingly. "He'll found out sooner or later."

Just then, the music started playing. It was a slow music. Students started to dance slowly in the middle, "Don't you want to try? It's probably your last chance to dance like this"

"I told you I don't dance" Y/N said, looking serious.

"Everybody can dance" Albus lied, because he too, never danced. Never like this anyway.

Then he dragged her to the dance floor.

And sure enough they started dancing like the others. Except for the fact that they keep stepping into each others toe.

  Y/N kept muttering 'sorry' when she stepped on his and Albus just laugh when he stepped on her. But after a while, they finally danced normally. Resulting for them to look into each other's eyes and not their feet.

At first it was full of laugh, but when the laughter died down, Y/N felt comfortable. Something she didn't expect to feel during a dance.