Back to Hogwarts-21-

Scorpius always came to the station first to watch the people and students around him. It's an odd habit of his that even he couldn't explain.

He liked watching friends meeting friends, and say that he too have them. If it wasn't for Al, he would've been a loner his whole life.

Scorpius was sitting in an abandoned compartment, where people just past by. He started reading his books, when a person walked in.

Scorpius didn't look up, thinking that it was Al.

"I'm not telling you what she gave me, Al." said Scorpius. He and Al had a little fight. Al kept asking what Y/N had given him for christmas, that he started to sound aggressive on his letters.

"Who gave you what?" asked Y/N.

Scorpius looked up, and saw Y/N smiling widely at him.

"I thought you were Al" said Scorpius awkwardly, adding a laugh in between.

"So how's your christmas?" Y/N asked.
"It's horrible, actually. My father threw another pure-blood party." said Scorpius,

"I would like to go to a pure-blood party. That sounds so..." Y/N trailed off,

"boring? It is."

Scorpius felt bad for not giving her any present in return that he avoided eye contact. He even scoots away a little. But Y/N was too busy looking at the window.

"It's boring because of the purebloods and how they act, what makes it fun is the food." said Y/N, chuckling "Maybe i'll come next year and we could make fun of purebloods on the corner."

Scorpius was about to tell her about his father when Al opened the compartment door. "You lot better not be talking about me behind my back" said Al, as he put his stuff down and sit right next to Scorpius.

"You've gotten much more confident, i see" said Y/N "Can't wait for the upcoming match against my house. I heard the boys in from my house already planning stuff. you'll see Potter! Your confidence will scatter."

"Is that a challenge?" Al raised an eyebrow, looking expectantly.

"Well,Al have been practicing a lot lately.. Haven't you Al?" Scorpius joins in on the conversation, not wanting his house to lose. He is shy and quite, but we all got our house pride. 

Scorpius nudges Al, since he has got no clue what Scorpius was talking about. Al doesn't remember practicing in the middle of the cold! he hated the cold.

"I said..." Scorpius repeated, raising his eyebrows high, "Isn't that right, Al?"

"Yeah, that's right." said Al finally catching on with what's happening.

"Whatever" Y/N rolled her eyes and stand up "You lot have fun. I'm going to my friends compartment."

"Going so soon?" asked Al, as he reached for a candy in his pocket.

"What? You think I don't have friends other than you?" said Y/N as she opened the compartment door "i'm just here to say hi."

Y/N shuts the door behind her and walked on the aisle towards her compartment.

+++

It was when Y/N walked on the aisle when Jyn caught a glimpse of her. He jolted right up and ignored whatever his friends was talking about and open the compartment door. He wanted to know if she worn the necklace he gave her.

But she was already out of sight.

Jyn brushed his messy hair back, wanting to have the courage to go after her and just ask her what's going on between them. Why they're not what they used to be.

But he didn't know that the way it used to be, is when she liked him, and he just doesn't care.

+++

"Wait a second!" said Fiel as her eyes darted towards Y/N's neck. "You got a little something for Christmas didn't you?" Fiel leaned closer.

"It's Nothing" said Y/N.

She thought no one could see it, so far no one noticed. But Fiel is a gem.

Y/N have been wearing the necklace under her robes, not completely hidden, but at least not drawing much attention. She was surprised Scorpius didn't ask anything about it earlier. She was expecting something like 'did you like the thing i sent you?' or 'aren't you wearing the necklace i gave you?' But nothing came up.

Maybe he was just too shy, or he just doesn't remember, she thought to herself.

"Bet your Father didn't buy that!" said Fiel still rambling, "Bet you it was a Slytherin" 

Fiel wiggled her eyebrows teasingly, and Y/N just chuckled.