Talk-25-

Y/N was on her way to Hogsmeade when she caught a glimpse of the boys. They were standing in the middle of students, blowing their hands for warmth.

It didn't take long for them to spot her too. Y/N kept her head low, feeling sorry for letting them stand there waiting for her for god knows how long.

"Finally!" said Albus, putting his hand on his pocket as he watch Y/N walked closer "I was about to leave you behind"

"Sorry" Y/N mumbled, "I woke up late" she said, smiling weakly. Y/N waking up late wasn't the only reason for her slow arrival. Y/N did not run on her way to Hogsmeade, she was walking slowly, thinking about what happened with Fiel.

"Well, we better hurry up then." said Scorpius looking at the watch on his wrist "Al have only an hour here"

"Why?" Y/N asked as they started walking, "Did he get himself a detention?" said Y/N mockingly to Al, which he replied with "Shove off"

A part of Y/N was glad that the boys didn't ask any more question about why she turned up late. But another part of her wanted the boys to figure that out and give her advice. Which is highly unlikely, because it's a girls problem.

"So" said Scorpius as they passed The Hog's Head "What do you want?" in exchange for not giving anything this Christmas, Scorpius promised Y/N and Al to buy them anything they want this Hogsmeade weekend.

"I don't know really" Y/N shrugs "Haven't thought about anything"

"Well, I have." said Albus as he pointed at Zonko's, not a surprise "I need six stink pellets and twelve hiccough sweets... oh! and a nose biting teacup for my sister. She doesn't know about that one."

Zonko's was filled with students, so it took a while to get all the stuff needed. Enough time for Y/N to think about what she wanted.

Well right now, she really want Fiel to be her best friend again.

Albus walked out of Zonko's full handed, holding all the things Scorpius just bought for him. Scorpius looked at his watch, only twenty minutes before Al have to go back.

All Y/N could think about was Fiel saying she has changed. Maybe that's why Y/N decided to buy her present in Tomes and Scrolls, an old bookshop that was a total opposite of Zonko's. It still have a couple of customers, but overall the shop is quiet.

The three of them walked inside the dusty store and looked around.

"I've never been here before." said Scorpius, looking down at the dusty wooden floor.

"Yeah, probably because the place doesn't look far different from the Shrieking Shack" said Albus wincing at a cat that walked around lazily,

"Oh come on, It's not that bad." said Y/N as she started to look at the books "The books are pretty old, but it's rare. Even some of these Hogwarts doesn't have."

"Look at this" Albus walked over an iron cage that has only two large books inside it, "Never seen this before."

Scorpius walked over to Albus and looked over his shoulder, "The Monster Book of Monsters" he reads aloud "Very stirring"

Albus leaned closer to the cage,

"Be careful, young lad" said an old man, making the three of them jumped in surprise, "That book is not something you want to mess with.."

The old man walked over to the three of them, his wobbly feet walked painfully slow, "I'm the only person left who is selling this around here. They bite, you see?" the old man smiled creepily.

The three of them said nothing else and try to look less scared. The old man has a long beard and a strange looking left eye that just doesn't look like an eye. He was very skinny and looked very weak but at the same time very intimidating. 

"Now," The old man continued, his voice loud and sounds almost threatening  "How can I help you today?"

Scorpius nudged Y/N, "Well-- I was searching for a book about.." Y/N trailed off, she didn't plan on buying a particular book. Y/N gulped and continued "About something... uh-- Forbidden Item?" she said, more of a question than a statement.

"Hmm" The old man seems to be thinking as he walked passed the three scared looking kids towards the bookshelves behind them.

He looked back confused on why the three kids is not following him, "Well, come along" he said,

Albus, Scorpius, and Y/N walked to the old man shyly.

The old man crossed his arms and looked at the bookshelves with great interest, "So is this Forbidden Item, dangerous?"

"In a way, yes" said Y/N trying not to stumble on her words, 

"Is it from around here?" he asked again, which Y/N replied with, "I don't know, probably not. There's a text behind it that i do not understand"

The old man let out an approving sound and reached for a book.

The book was black and not very thick. The title have a shiny golden color, But it wasn't something she can read. Not one letter she can recognize.

 Y/N agreed on buying it almost immediately. The three of them left the store without saying much to the old man as he was very creepy.

"Oh bloody-hell!" said Albus as he suddenly stopped walking, " How much time do i have left?"

Scorpius looked at his watch and winced, "You're eight minutes late, mate" he said with furrowed eyebrows, and Albus looked gutted.

He ran as fast as he can leaving Y/N and Scorpius behind, without saying anything. Not even a goodbye.