1

"he's back"
——————————————————
[vanessa's pov]

"V, you'll never believe what I just heard!" My friend, Layla, shouted from across the parking lot. She started shuffling towards me, a shocked expression clear on her petite face. I sighed and shut my car door before locking it. "Is this about Alexis getting pregnant again?" I muttered, rolling my eyes.

Layla giggled at my response but quickly composed herself. "It's worse than that.. Carl is getting out of Juvi!" She informed me, trailing off at the end of her sentence. The car keys in my hand came crashing to the tarmac. "Carl Gallagher?" I asked in disbelief, feeling the chills crawling up my spine. Layla nodded, making a lump appear in my throat. "Shit.." I whispered before picking up my keys.

You're probably wondering what all the fuss is about but Carl Gallagher is the schools fuckboy. He was sent to Juvi a while back for dealing drugs and shit but now he's being released. Carl has been trying to get in my pants since the first day of eighth grade. He just started popping up behind me and whispering things, that he wanted to do to me, in my ear. For the most part, it was disturbing and having this time away from him made me a lot more relaxed but now questions were starting to creep into my head.

Layla snapped me out of my daydream by grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the school building. "You know, he's probably forgotten all about you." She said, reassuringly with a small smile. I nodded slightly and we continued heading to class in silence.

[during last period]

Trying to focus on my lesson was pointless as all I could think about was Carl. 'I'm sure the hoes are excited,' my thoughts wondered. 'They'll be getting some of that 'hyped up sex' everyone talks about..'

"Vanessa, how many times have I told you not to daydream in my class?" Mrs Edwards shouted from her desk. Once again, I was snapped out of my trance, making me fidget in my seat. The teacher rolled her eyes before turning back to the questions on the board.

I focused on the clock by the door to see last period would be over in a matter of seconds. A small smirk spread across my face as I counted down, waiting for the shrilling sound of the final bell to indicate that I could leave.

*DING DING*

I packed away my textbook and rushed to the classroom door, suddenly becoming a part of the bustling crowd.
My mind was slightly more settled at the thought of going home but I knew tomorrow was going to be hell..

[end of chapter]

ello loveys! i'm re-writing my carl books because they're cringey and fucking awful but the plot will remain the same. i'll just be changing some of the character traits and ofc the style of writing i originally used :)