21

unexpected news
——————————————————
"I guess dates aren't for us." I giggled once we'd pulled up to my house. Carl walked me to my door but before he could say goodnight, I offered "You wanna come inside?" He nodded and followed me upstairs, taking refuge on my bed. "That waiter was a jerk." He muttered, kicking off his sneakers and lying back on a pillow. I nodded in agreement as my dress came off, being replaced with an over-sized shirt. Two arms snaked around my waist once I'd finished changing, which caused a smile to appear, and Carl's hot breath tickled my ear.

"I'm so happy that I can finally call you mine." He whispered and I bit my lip, trying to stop myself from melting into his chest. To stop myself from completely crumbing, my hand snatched at the box of cigarettes on my nightstand and I turned around, dangling it in front of him. We moved to the window and I lit one, holding it in between my lips and taking a drag. The usual warm, smoke travelled into my lungs, calming my body down after the day it had had, and I passed the blem to Carl. Once he'd taken his drag, he turned my cheek towards him so he could exhale into my mouth, making us both chuckle. It didn't work properly the first time so we tried again, getting better and better with each attempt.

"Wow, we're-" I was interrupted by Carl crashing his lips into mine, making me drop the cigarette that had been wedged between two of my fingers. Our kisses became more intense as I propped myself up on the window sill, allowing him to get closer by standing in between my legs. After a while, he moved onto my neck, leaving a trail of kisses that descended lower and lower, reaching the collar of my shirt. His lips detached from my skin and my moans stopped, our eyes meeting for the first time. I could tell he wanted to take off my shirt so he could continue and, after a brief moment of thought, my hands clutched at the fabric, pulling it over my head.

I dived onto my mattress and Carl followed once he'd taken off his own shirt, straddling me and reconnecting his lips to my chest as he made his way down towards my breasts. My breathing started to become uneven as, whilst he sucked on my tender skin, his hand slipped down towards my panties, gently rubbing my inner thigh. Once again, he pulled away and bit his lip, observing my face as his fingers moved closer to my pussy. "Stop teasing me!" I whined as he circled the skin around it for the third time, knowing that it would drive me crazy. "I want to hear you beg." He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes before doing as I was instructed. "Please Carl, I want you to make me feel good."

My body wriggled underneath him as his fingers suddenly started rubbing my clit under my panties, his lips uniting with mine to mask any sound. I tried gripping the bed sheets but that was no use so instead, my hands lightly clawed at his back. After 10 minutes of intense pleasure, I started to feel an orgasm brewing which made my moans turn into cries and my grip tighten. "Don't stop.." I managed to spit out between breaths. "I'm going to come." His fingers quickened their pace and I let out a loud scream as I climaxed which he muffled with a final kiss, my body arching and squirming uncontrollably.

We both collapsed onto the bed and tried to gain our breath back as the events of the past hour replayed in our heads. "Now I understand what all the hype is about." I giggled, rolling over to face Carl, who was already staring at me. He licked his lips and pulled me closer to him before muttering, "I've got the magic touch baby" which caused me to laugh again.

A yawn escaped my mouth and he began to cover me in my comforter, preparing me for bed. "Goodnight Nessa." He whispered softly as I felt one arm wrap around me, the other free hand stroking my hair which sent me to sleep.

[carl's pov]

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*

I was woken up by the sound of a cell phone vibrating. My hand reached over in the direction of the noise, finding its source and checking the caller ID.

incoming call from dom 🍑
[accept]          [decline]

My eyes rolled as I slowly removed my arm from under V, trying not to wake her from her slumber. I slipped on my t-shirt and disappeared into the hallway, finally accepting the call. "For fuck sake Dom, what do you want?" My voice was cold until I heard small sobs and somebody's quick breathing. "I..I'm pregnant." She stuttered with panic laced in her tone as I struggled to keep a grip on my phone. "Are you sure you're pregnant? How do you know it's mine? Have you seen a-" Hundreds of questions flooded into my mind and I bombarded her with them but she cut me off. "I'll answer everything when I see you face-to-face. Meet me at the kiddy park in 5." Once she'd finished speaking, the phone line went dead and I groaned, returning to Vanessa's room.

She looked so peaceful tucked up in bed and my frown turned upwards into a small smile. I kissed her on the forehead before gathering my things and sneaking out of the house, briskly walking in the direction of our meeting location. All of my nightmares were starting to become a reality..

[vanessa's pov]

My chest shot up and I gasped, trying to recover from the dream I'd just had. Sweat trickled down my cheek as I turned towards Carl's side of the bed but he was no where to be seen. With my eyebrows furrowed, I began to search around the house, calling his name and his cellphone without any answer. "Fucking typical.." I sighed as I collapsed back into bed, retrieving my phone from my nightstand. My eyes focused on the few notifications I'd received overnight, immediately settling on the text message that explained Carl's absence.

gallagher 🙄: morning baby! sorry i couldn't be there when you woke up, i'll explain everything later okay? ily ❤️

My heart skipped a beat as I read the end of his text but I quickly composed myself so I could reply.

me: no worries, i'll see you later. btw thanks for last night, it was amazing. ily too 💗

As soon as the message sent, I sunk back into my mattress, feeling my anxiety and stresses fading away.

[end of chapter]

wow i really switched it up with this chapter.. i've never written smut before so please don't hate me if it sucks, i just thought it would add more to the plot if they had a sexual encounter (eg: v showing carl that she trusts him, only for dom to get between them again)