12

victoria's secret
——————————————————
Since I was home for a few days, I thought I'd make the most of it by focusing on sleep and raiding my moms alcohol cabinet. I'd pretend to leave for school but, until my mom left for work, I would hide behind some bushes in our front yard.

I was chilling by my windowsill on the second day of exclusion when there was a knock at the door. My eyebrows furrowed as I saw an unfamiliar figure through the glass of the front door and opened it cautiously. The principle burst into the house, looking around for something. "Erm.. Can I help you?" My voice was full of confusion and annoyance as to why she was trying to ruin my day off. "Are your parents home?" She questioned, glaring down at me through her small glasses.

"Well, my dads dead and my moms at work. Does it sound like they're around?" I let out a deep sigh, hoping she would leave and allow me to get on with my day. Her face began to redden slightly, "You may be at home, Vanessa, but I am still your principle and I won't tolerate you talking to me like that!" Her finger wiggled around in my face and my eyes rolled. "Look, can you just tell me why you're here.." The woman took off her glasses and folded her arms, looking me up and down. "I want to see you at school tomorrow without any cigarettes, drugs or alcohol. Reception will check your bags so they'll be confiscated and reported. Capeesh?"

I nodded and she finally walked out of the house, closing the door behind her. After searching around my room for something to do, I decided to go to the mall to buy more clothes that I didn't really need but wanted. Once I was ready, I plugged in my earphones and grabbed some cash from my moms safe, heading towards the city bus stop that would eventually lead me to the mall.

[carl's pov]

"Oh my god Carlyyy! Let's go to Victoria's Secret, I need to pick out some panties!" Dominique whined, trying to pull me towards the lingerie store. She had been getting on my nerves recently and I couldn't help but miss having V around. The only reason I stayed with Dom was because of the sex, that girl really knew how to use her hands..

"Excuse me." Someone said before pushing past me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see a girl walking away from me, her ass bouncing in her jeans. I bit my lip and observed the store, realising it was full of similar girls that were catching my eye. My eyes focused on Dominique's curls as they disappeared around a corner, allowing me to follow her into the changing rooms but I didn't know which curtain she'd gone behind. "Dom?" I whispered, opening the first two curtains to find nothing.

The third, however, contained a very familiar brunette who was struggling to fasten a black, lace bra. She turned around and her eyes widened, "Carl, what the fuck? Get out of here!" Her hands covered herself but I just smirked and turned her around. "Let me help you with that." My hands connected the hooks with ease and I stepped back, admiring the girl from the curtain. "Don't you need to get back to your girl? I'm sure she needs some advice on which bra matches the cuts on bruises I gave her the other day." V spat, waving her hand in the direction of the exit. "That looks great on you by the way." I said before backing out of her stall and continuing my search for Dominique.

[end of chapter]

short but sweet ;)