Chapter Four

I take a seat up the back away from everyone and glue my head into my writing book.

As I'm writing I feel someone just standing in front of me, breathing. I gulp nervously then slowly look up with a sad look on my face to see

"Noah"!

Noah smiles at me then asks me

"Watch ya doing".

I look at him confused. Why was he being nice to me.

"Are you gonna hit me or steal my book off of me" I ask while rolling my eyes.

He laughs.

Noah folds his arms tightly together and steals the seat next to me. He brings his head closer to mine and whispers in my ear.

"I'm not like everyone else Ri."

"I'm different".

I blush and playfully push him away. He smiles at me then looks down to my book.

What are you written about" he asks in curiosity.

I look down to my book and lift my head up to face him.

"It's a story about a little princess who does chores day and night until her handsome prince comes and rescues her".

He smiles

"Can I read it" he asks.

I bite my lip and slowly look back down to my book. Is he gonna steal it and show to others?

I nod my head and held my book in my chest.

"O-ok" I stutter.

He grins then takes the book out of my hands and starts to read it. I thought he would go back to his seat.

20 minutes later he hands me back my book and looks at me surprised.

I shrug my shoulders "what".

"It's just I never thought you could write so in depth" he says with his hand around his neck.

I laugh. "Well if you've been through a lot like me you have a lot of imagination".

I look down at the ground and sigh sadly. He puts his hand on my thigh and I jumped.

He then removed it slowly.