Chapter Thirty-Two

He gives me a huge grin and pulls from behind his back a big bouquet of pink and red roses.

"Here" he smiles. I feel my face become hot as I reach for the flowers. "Oh th-thank you Noah" I studded. He smiles and caresses his neck. I never thought I would get anything this amazing at a dance.

"I um.. thought you might like some". I wrap my arms around his neck and whisper in his ear "this is the best thing anyone has ever gotten me".

We hug for another two minutes until he pulls me off of him. He offers me his hand. "Do you want to dance Ri"? I smile at him and slide my hand into his. "I would love to". We both walk over to the centre of the dance floor and grabs my other hand. I laugh at him then take my hands out of his.

"Here". I grab his hand and place it on my waist and the other in my hand. I look up at Noah and sees that he is sweating a little.

I smile a warm smile and start to move in a circle. "It's easy just follow my lead". He nods at me then follows my foot steps. We twirl around the dance floor, I was trying to look into his eyes but he was to distracted by looking at my feet. I pull my hand out of his and push his head up to look at me. "Noah are you ok"?

He sighs and pulls his body away from mine. "What n-no"! I roll my eyes and punch him in the arm. "C'mon Noah what's up"?

He smiles at me then places his hand on my arm, rubbing it. "Riley I-" he was cut off by a loud scream coming from the entrance to the dance.

"NOOOO"!!!