Chapter Thirty

I turn my head around to see Audrey holding this long, beautiful golden dress with a silver frills coming down the sides. I walk over to Audrey who is smiling and take the dress out of her hands. "Wow, it's beautiful".

"Try it on, try it on" shouts Audrey, pushing me into the change area. I walk in and shut the door. Man this dress was HUGE. It was a struggle to even get it on. After I finally get this dress on I open the door and walk out to see Audrey cupping her mouth in shock.

"What is it"? I ask. She rolls her eyes and walks up to me, noses almost touching. "You look"...

"BEAUTIFUL", Like a true princess". I laugh and go back in and change out of this amazing dress. I wonder if I should buy this one? I walk out to see that Audrey is missing. Huh wonder where she is?

I walk out of the shop to see her talking to someone. Maybe a friend. As I get closer I see who it is. Noah?

"Noah"! I scream out as I ran towards the both of them. He glances at me then waves. "Hey Ri"!

I wrap my arms around him, giving him a hug. He just stands there waiting for me to stop I guess, but why? I pull away and place my hands on his shoulders. "Are you alright" I ask. He nods.

"Yeh I'm fine just in a rush see ya". Before I could say anything he pushes past me and Audrey and sprints down the shop, slowly getting out of sight.

Audrey crosses her arms. "What was that about"? I frown as I thought about it. Did I do something to him?