Chapter Twenty-One

The bus pulls up on the side of the street and opened its doors. Me and Audrey climb into the bus and sat at the back where Ava and her use to sit. "I can't wait to get to school" she says excitedly. My eyes widen when she said that. She saw my face expression and flicked her hair to the side. "Umm I mean uggg I hate school...HATE". I wrap my arms around my waist and started to laugh.

"What". She asks doubtfully. I glance over to her and smile. "You like school don't you" I ask still laughing. She brings a smile to her face and started to laugh. "Yeh I guess I do".

We arrive at school and walk into the gates. I froze when I saw the exact place where I was stabbed. Audrey paused and grabbed my hand. "Hey it's ok I'll make sure no one hurts you". My face brightens when she said that. I gave her hand a squeeze and continued walking inside the school.

As I get to the cola I spy Noah leaning against a brick wall. "Noah" I yell out. He turns his head in my direction, smiles and runs over. He wraps his arms around me and squeezes my waist . "Oh Ri how are you feeling"?

I pull him off of me and smile. "I'm fine thank you". He laughs then sees Audrey standing behind me. He pushes me aside and grabs Audrey's hands. "What the hell are you doing with Riley". I rip Noah's hands off of Audrey and push him away. "Noah it's alright Audrey and I are friends now".

Noah stares at me doubtfully. "Really"?

I nod.

He then smiles. "Awesome...I guess". He leans in close whispering to Audrey. "But if you hurt her I'll hurt you" she shivers and runs behind me. "Look Noah I know you don't like me, but can we at least try to get along for Rileys sake". He nods. "Fine.... for Riley". He puts out his hand and Audrey shakes it. Awesome. I hope they get along.