Chapter Seventeen

"Riley please wake up". I hear someone crying next to me. I slowly open my eyes. "Oh my god Riley your awake". He pulls me in for a hug.

"Noah is that you" I ask. Noah brushes the hair out of my face. "Yeh, yeh it's me Ri and I'm not leaving". I laugh and let out a little sigh of relief.

"Riley thank god". "Jasmine is that you" I ask.

Jasmine puts her hand in my cheek and rubs it."shhh Riley it's alright the doctor said you'll have to stay in emergency care for awhile". What am I in the hospital?

I wave my arms everywhere trying to figure out what's happening. "Riley calm down you'll be fine I promise" Noah said. "Tell me what Ye hell happened". I ask.

"Ava stabbed you Riley, right in the chest". My heart stopped when I heard that. I didn't think she'd be that crazy.

"Where is she now" I ask in curiosity.

Noah looks at me and caresses my chin with the back of his hand. "I don't know, but I will never ever let her come near you again". I look at him, grab his hand and give it a little squeeze.

"Your too sweet Noah" I say while laughing. I feel myself become dizzy and tired. "Uhhhh I don't feel well".

"It's ok shorty, it's just the morphine". I smile at Jasmine who is rubbing my forehead. "You can sleep" she whispers.

I nod and slowly close my eyes.