Chapter Nineteen

The door swings open and I see Jasmine slip in. "What's up with you" I ask laughing. Jasmine laughs and shouts "you can come home today".

I cheer and shout in excitement, finally I can come home.

After a couple hours had passed the nurses and doctors came in and unplugged all the machines, gave me another check up and sent me home.

As I drive home with Jasmine I look out the window waiting to see Noah and Beckett's house so I can go over and say hi. We're just about to pass the house when I see Audrey out the front talking to Beckett and Noah.

I ask Jasmine to stop the car, but she didn't, she kept on driving.

I finally arrive at home. Then smell of our flowers made me feel happy and the sight of my favourite wind chime made me wanna dance.

Jasmine carries me up stairs and places me in my room. "Want anything" she asks. "Nah I'm all good". Jasmine smiles at me and walks out of my room, closing the door behind her.

I take a deep breath and let out a huge sigh. It felt great to be home. As I lay there i saw something white under my arm, a note maybe. I open it to see..

Hey Riley it's me Noah, I know the past couple days have been difficult for you but always remember I will always be on your side and so will Beckett. Your our best friend, our saviour...our hero. You've made me realise what it means to be happy because since you came into my life I've been happier. Your amazing Ri don't let anyone doubt you.

Love from your best friend!!

I start to blush and place the note on my bedside table. Noah cares so much about me. I think I've grown to love him!

I'm fine On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara