Chapter Thirteen

We both turn out heads around to see Ava and Audrey standing a couple meters in front of us, with Ava grinding her teeth at us.

Ava stomps over to me and Noah and shoves me in the chest. "Ouch" I scream, while falling to the concert ground. Noah jumps in front of me and grabs both Ava's wrists and forces them by her side.

Ava fights to get her hands free from Noah's strong grip but fails.

"LET ME THE HELL GO NOAH" Ava bellows, but Noah doesn't let go or even speak.

"Leave us alone Ava" Noah calmly whispers.

"This is all your fault you worthless cow".

My eyes filled with water and slowly I could feel my cheeks become wet. I stood up and sprinted away.

"Wait......Riley" I hear Noah call out, but I don't stop running. Why can't I just be loved for once in my miserable life.

I reach the front porch of my house and slowly climb up the stairs and open the door quietly. I don't want my father and older sister to wake up. I place my right hand over my chest. When Ava pushed me it felt that I was being stabbed.

I clench my hand on the rail as I walk up the stairs to my room. I push open the door trying not to make a sound.

"Riley is that you" I hear coming from down the hallway. I turn around with my eyes closed shut.

"Hi Jasmine".

Jasmine is my older sister. She has long curly blonde hair with dimples on either side of her cheeks. She had the biggest smile and the most red-blush lips money could buy.

She slowly walks over and places a hand on my chest.

"Ow" I whimper. Jasmines looks at me confused and her eyes make their way to my chest.

"Omg Riley what happened??".

I bring a painful smile to my face and place my hand on my door knob.

"I'm fine, just going to bed now".

Jasmine looks at me funny then nods and walks off. "I love you shorty".

I smile and head into my room closing the door quietly behind me.