Chapter Thirty-Three

The whole room goes silent as Ava and Bailey walk into the hall and straight up to Noah and I. Se grabs my arm and pulls me away from Noah. "What is your problem you lousy cow" she yells. I try to get my arm free form her grasp but she's holding too tight.

"Let her go Ava" snarls Noah. Ava looks up at Noah, batting her big brown eyes. "But baby wouldn't you rather dance with a gorgeous girl like me instead of a worthless nobody like Riley"? Noah's face goes red as he grabs Ava by the arm, pulling her away from me.

"I've had enough of you Ava. Your always bullying Riley and I'm tired of it". "She's my friend and I care about her way to much, for her to be tortured by the likes of you anymore"!! Ava pulls her arm away from Noah and glares at me. She starts walking towards me.

"You've stole Audrey away from me and now you've stolen my boyfriend, prepare to die"!! I look at Ava confused until I see her pull out a pocket knife from underneath her dress.

"What are you going to do with that" I ask nervously. She lets out an evil cackle then smiles at me. "Oh I'm just gonna make sure that you never get in my way again". My start to make a run for it when I see Ava running towards me.

All of a sudden I see Noah stand in front of me, holding his arms out to stop Ava from coming any close to me.

Ava stops and wipes away the strands covering her eyes. "Baby move NOW"!!

Noah turns around and throws his body on mine. "I will never let you hurt Ri anymore"!! Ava laughs and places her hands on her hips.

"And why is that" she sighs.

Noah takes a huge sigh then slowly turns around to Ava with a frown on his face.

"Because I love her"!