2. The deal is sealed

Mia's pov:

So that arrogant jerk wants to meet me and I decide to meet him as well for my own reasons. He was supposed to be here by now. I am waiting back patiently from last 1 hour at my school. All the students are gone and even the teachers have left. I and the care taker are the only ones in this school. But am I really sure to trust him? Is he really not someone who is trying to scam me? Or some tv show prank? All of these seeems too unrealistic.

After our phone call yesterday he texted me he'll meet me after I am done with school and pick me up.  I have been waiting from last 1 hour, if he doesn't come in next 5 minutes then I am leaving.
5 minutes later I leave school and go to the bus stop when I realize I have forgotten my wallet in the office. Me and my habit of forgetting....I run back to the school and a Bmw stops right in front of me on the playground. Jacob Miller comes out of his car in a black suit.
"You were supposed to pick me up an hour back. The meeting's off, we're not doing this."
"What? I took time out of my busy schedule to meet you so you cannot cancel."
"Don't you have a watch? You kept me waiting for an hour."
He comes towards me and takes my hand harshly and forcefully takes me to his car.
"Leave me or I'll call the cops."
"Listen, calm down. Just listen to me calmly." I take a deep breath and decide to give him a chance because he doesn't look like some scammer but a decent guy. He was rude to me but he really is here in a BMW.... I know I shouldn't judge him from his car but I still want to listen...I ask him to wait while I get my wallet.

We choose to go to a cafe back in the city in Seattle and also I had to spend the most awkward car ride with him. We finally sit and order some coffee for ourselves. I look around and see if anyone's secretly shooting us with a camera. Can I become a joke to the nation any minute now? Why did I agree to do this? Am I out of my mind? What if he's a criminal? Stop thinking Mia and let him talk because you decided to give this guy a chance YOU!

He gives me his phone, I give him a weird look but take it anyway.
"JACOB MILLER THE OLDEST SON OF MILLER GROUPS." An article written on him on an official news website. My eyes widen with shock and I stare at him. He really is a rich businessman. He takes his phone back and returns it again with a different article.
"DM GROUP STOCKS AT ITS PEAK." Next he shows me a google search on DM groups and how they are into malls, hotels and clubs.

I return back his phone and drink some water. He stares at me with a little winning smile on his face. "So now you believe me?" He asks me.
"I do believe you but I still don't get it, why am I realted to all this?"
"That exactly is my question? How are you realted to my grandfather? I wouldn't judge you.... just tell me if you slept with him."
I am about to throw some water at him angrily for insulting me again but he stops me. "Listen here Mr. Miller, whatever is the deal with you and your grandfather.... just finish between you both and stop involving me in all this. Even if you don't believe me.... I do not know your grandfather."

"By marrying me you'll acquire 50% of our stocks. But I can't stand you for a long time so I convinced my grandfather for dating."
"I don't care about your stupid stocks. I am neither starving nor am I homeless. I am happy with whatever money I make in my job. And marriage... dating nothing of these makes sense to me. Forget about me, how can any girl stand you?"
"Girls are really attracted to me." He smirks at me.
"I am definitely not one of them." With that I stand up and leave.

He follows me and I irritatingly turn around to tell him to stop following me but our heads collide instead. I irritatingly look at him but he takes my hand and hands me my phone.
"Ms. Anderson your phone and I am still not done talking. Let's go back."
"No, let's go talk to your grandfather. We'll finish it off once and for all." I tell him with determination. I can't stand all this drama anymore. Who is this man who put me in his will and that too to marry or date his grandson... sounds too unreal.