5. Just the way you are

180 readers up already in 4 days. Sooo happyyyy :D please vote on my story and let me know in comments what you feel :)))))

Jacob's pov:
Austin wanted to meet the woman who has been making me smile so much these days. Since it was sunday and both of them had time I decide to make them meet. Our rule was to meet once a week but I don't mind seeing her everyday, only if I wasn't so busy with business.

Austin and I meet outside the building of the restaurant and we walk towards the lift "I am going to meet the girl who has been tolerating you." He tells me with fake excitement.
"It's not the first time you're meeting her."
"Our first encounter wasn't really that great. She must find me crazy to ask her to date you." I roll my eyes at that.
"What is she like? Define her." I don't have an answer to that...
When we reach near the lift its packed already but we get in somehow.
"Tell me what is she like?" He asks me again.
"Mia, she is really old fashioned and tacky." The lift stops on the third floor and we get out.
I continue what I was telling him, "I like her old fashioned and tacky because its new and different for me.... her simplicity makes me happy. I have come to the realization that I like her." He smiles at my honest answer and pats me on my shoulder.
After our phone call last night and me goofily smiling to myself, I realized that I like her so much.
"My bestfriend has finally grown up." I fake smile at him and we get a table for us.

We wait for Mia to come, she should have been here by now... she was only across the street.
"Man, I have to go to your grandfather's in sometime. When is she coming?" Austin asks me. Its been thirty minutes since we came here and she hasn't been picking up her phone. Perhaps she isn't coming?

I text her, "where are you? We are waiting here at the restaurant. Come soon." 
I am drinking some water when Mia finally arrives. I smile at her and look away but when I look at her again my eyes almost pops out and I get shocked to see her... WHAT IS SHE WEARING?

She confidently walks in wearing high heels and a really short sleeveless black dress. I have never seen her in such revealing clothes. What... why is she in these clothes? Everyone in the restaurant are staring at her.
She comes and sits next to me and greets Austin, "so good to see you Mr. Austin. Sorry for making you wait." She smiles at him.
"Ms. Mia, you sure have changed since the last time we met. You look a lot sexier and beautiful than before." He says that and smirks at me.
"No she doesn't... why are you here like this?" I get jealous too jealous. I get angry at Austin as well.
"To be honest, my old style was really tacky and old fashioned and it had to be changed." She tells him with a slight hint of irritation in her voice.
"No it was better than this." I tell her with annoyance.

Austin gets a call and he excuses himself and goes outside.
"What is the matter with you? Why have you worn this?" I ask her with anger rising inside me.
"What is wrong with this? Wasn't my old style too old fashioned and tacky? I thought I should dress better in front of your friend and not embarrass you." She tells me angrily.
Why is she mad at me? What did I do?
I am about to ask her when some men walk past our table and stare at her. I want to punch the hell out of them but I control my anger and remove my over coat to cover her up.
"Take this and cover yourself."
"No, I won't... I want to show everyone especially your friends that I can look sexy." I cover her anyways with the jacket and she looks at me like she wants to slap me.
"Mia why are you..." before I could complete Austin returns.
"So Mia, what should we order?" He asks her.
"Actually Mr. Austin, I was here to say thankyou to you for whatever legal battles you fought for my friend Kevin. We are really thankful to you."
"No problem Mia." He smiles at her again and it angers me even more. Stop smiling so much at her. He stares at both of us, the environment is pretty heated around us and Austin tries to control his laughter in this situation. Sure its funny to you but it's terrifying to me? Why is she behaving this way?