17. Its time to say goodbye!

Mia's pov:

Amy and Austin are now sitting inside my house. I did not ever wish to invite Amy but Austin has been nothing but nice to me.
"Look Mia, I can take her away if you want, you don't have to do this, besides Jacob is going to kill me anyway." I don't say anything in return and stare at Amy.

A minute later she finally speaks, "I am sorry Mia for doing something terrible to you, please forgive me and ask Jacob to drop the charges." I scoff at her fake apology. She has no remorse, she's not even 1% guilty for putting me through all this, she's just worried about the legal case.

"I know whatever I did was wrong... but you're not even hurt, I mean I am apologizing here, so can we just forget about all this?" She's the worst... no remorse... no guilt and now I feel whatever Jacob is doing, is right because she deserves it. Austin stares at me with embarrassment and regrets brining her here.

"Sorry... my foot Amy... you're not sorry, you're just upset that it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to. Hurt? Yes, I am fuckin hurt because after that incident... I can't sleep, I can't walk alone on the streets, I keep thinking how easy it is for people as affluent as you to do all this... to hand me over to some guy... so he could have done something to me." She looks away and doesn't say anything.

"You're a girl yourself, how are you capable enough to be so cruel to another girl? You handed me over to someone else so he could.... I mean... a simple apology doesn't make everything ok Amy." I yell at her.

"What do you want me to do? Beg?...I know I crossed my line but please stop Jacob, he's about to destroy my entire family."

"You have known Jacob more than I have... as I told you before, do you think he will do something just because someone told him to." Seconds later Jacob enters inside my house, he had saved his fingerprint on the door lock as well... I totally forgot about it and stare at him with guilt inside me.

He's angry... more than he has ever been... he stares from Austin to me and then Amy. "Get out... or I will call the police." He yells at Amy and then gives a death stare to Austin who looks down and gets uncomfortable.

"You.... Mia, are you dumb or stupid? Why would you let her even sit here?" I now stand up and hold him from his shoulders to make him calm.

I stare at him intently and whisper its ok to him and he takes a sigh of breath as if he's relived to see me.
"I forgive you Amy but I will not forget whatever you did but I don't wanna create drama and get the law involved. Just get out and get away from us."

She whispers thank you to me and tries to leave in a hurry but Jacob stops her, "I have testimonials and recordings from the kidnappers you gave money to, I even have photographs of you meeting them up... go away quietly or I'll do something worst to you. Your father is anyways in a big trouble but if you wanna be saved, never try and come close to me or Mia ever again or the case will be open." Jacob threatens her, he reminds of the Jacob I met the very first time.

She leaves in a hurry and Austin too leaves behind her to escape the angry side of Jacob. Jacob stares at me with anger at first but engulfs me into his arms, "I don't know if I should be proud of you or call you stupid for being so nice." I hug him and then raise my head to look at him, "I saved myself, I don't want my parents or even you to get involved into all this, I am pretty sure this threat is enough for her to know her place." He sighs and kisses me on my forehead.

"Are you sure about being here?" I roll my eyes at him.
"I have made my peace with Amy, I can call Annie anytime I feel weird... so don't worry ok?" I reassure him and he does take it in well instead of forcing me to go to his house again.