Attracted

MARINETTE

"How dare he!" I shout once I find myself alone in the bunker. "I hugged you! I comforted you when you cried and then you tell me that nothing has changed between us?! That you can still scold and shout at me?! ORDER ME?"

"You have someone you can trust!" I mock myself then slap my forehead in frustration. "I must have freaked him out when I said that."

Stupid, Marinette.

"Darn it. So much for trying to act like a woman in front of him."

I kick the space in front of me and slump down on one of the bunk beds. "But of course, I'm still a private. He still has every right to scold and order me around...but a simple 'thank you' would have been sufficient."

I head to the door and step out of the bunker to breathe in fresh air to clear my head.

"I wouldn't be worrying over these matters if it weren't for this...switch...project." I trail off as I see the male soldiers playing in the field wearing nothing but their camouflage pants and boots.

"Goodness, look at their bodies..." I whisper as I unconsciously walk closer to the field just to look at them. "It has been a long time since I've seen men without blood spilling out from their stomachs."

My jaw drops as I see Adrien in the field, catching the ball and throwing it at another direction.

"Catch!" He says to a fellow teammate and throws it at him. He starts to run back to the center while fixing his hair. I should be wondering why he is not wearing his assigned scrubs and why he chose to wear his military outfit, but I can't stop staring at...

His...

Soft..

And

Hot..

Blonde...

Hair...

Goodness gracious, Adrien.

"Look at his body..." I am put in a dreamy trance just by looking at his toned stomach with matching abs and to top it all of, the sweat glistening on his body makes him look...hotter. "Damn, his 5 years of military training really paid off..."

I blush upon realizing that I was drooling over him. I turn away from the field and run to the infirmary and use my palms to cover my very red cheeks.

"From all people that got my attention, it had to be him! It had to be him!"

"Who got your attention?"

"Aah!" I scream in surprise as I almost trip over a defibrillator. I steady myself to come face-to-face with Alya who is carrying a stack of white towels.

"A-Alya!" I stutter as I place a palm over my chest. "You scared the crap out of me!"

She places the towels on a table and walks close to me as she crosses her arms in front of her. "Hmm..." She sighs, "you look distracted and...embarrassed."

"I-I'm not..." I stutter.

"Your cheeks are red and you look like you had the hots for someone...was it because of the soldiers outside?!" Surprisingly, she gushes and lets out a soft squeal before dragging me with her to look outside the window, "Because if it's because of the soldiers then I'm not judging you! I've been watching them too!"