A Misunderstanding

Raksha

Finally a monday...I know people hate it but I don't... I love weekdays...as that is the only time I live...other days are like confinement...since the day Bhai has returned he is the centre of everybody's attention....and grandma she is already on the moon...wish I could send her to stars...picking up my books and other stuff I walked out of my room ...but I didn't knew my happiness was short lived

''Sorry, princess but we have orders to not let you leave your room'' a sudden rage engulfed my every cell of my body....I felt like ripping this guys head off...but he is not a fault I know who has given the orders...but they forget I enjoy breaking every rule they make....I kept staring at the man ...he gulped and moved aside...its now or never

''Make sure she stays in her room from now on and make an arrangement that she gets all her notes and study material at home...'' I girtted my teeth as I heard my grandma..what am I a slave or a pet....enough ... ''and do you think all this can keep me under your thumb Rajmata....''

Grandma glared at me as if I just pulled her heart out; ''Mind your tongue girl and you will do as I say''

I smiled she really needs to understand that I am not a doll ; ''well in that case...you will be blamed if something happens to me ....grandma consequences can be dangerous....you know I can do anything ....and if something happens to me...your dear grand son won't see your face ever....don't make me do anything that would bring you down infront of your family....and now I am leaving ...stop me if you can....''  the grand Old lady of my family was looking like balloon ready to burst....I loved that defeated look ...."ram singh pull my car...I am leaving for college''

Ranjvijay

Yesterday whole Night I have been working on the plan to make our hotel one of the best in the country....I am excited to show it to grandma...she will for sure like it after this I will speak to Raksha...I know something is hurting her ....because my sister was an angle but the one I met few days back was someone else....since the day I have come back once ....not once Raksha spoke to me...she just stays aloof...prefers staying in her room...I still remember when I had come down 4 yrs back .....Raksha was happiest of all...she turned my stuff upside down for her gifts...Mom had to push her out of my room so that I could sleep....but early morning she would sneak in again...pushing me off the bed...asking to spend time with her....I felt wetness in the corner of my eye...Gosh!!! I miss my baby sister.... I have made up my mind to bring her back to old self...

Walking to the study..my legs halted...I heard Granma and Raksha in a heated conversation.... ''well in that case...you will be blamed if something happens to me ....grandma consequences can be dangerous....you know I can do anything ....and if something happens to me...your dear grand son won't see your face ever....don't make me do anything that would bring you down infront of your family....and now I am leaving ...stop me if you can....'' 

I felt air leaving my body...was Raksha threatening Grandma....what has gone into her...what consequences is she talking about...since when did this threatening system started in our family...my trails of thoughts were again broken my Raksha's voice... she was ordering Ram SIngh to pull her car....I have to fix this and soon...I quickly moved behind the pillar...I don't why...but I didn't wanted her to know that I heard all....

I felt helpless hearing the youngest member spiting venom on the family head....where are her manners ...she not the Raksha I know....my Raksha was polite chirpy friendly and the one who respected  all ....and now this girl is someone else...she cares for none...the way she spoke to grandma is worrying me...I felt like slapping her across face , reminding her about her manners....but no...first I have find the reason for this change in Raksha...I have to fix things...no one and nothing can break my family...from now I will keep and eye on whatever Raksha does...she had to be bought on a right path....I have to be sure about the bad influence...but my sixth sense says its that Girl Ananya...I am going to show her the living hell if she is the one to spoil my sister...

Ananya

''Can't you see Idiot'' this is my daily routine screaming on this guy Jeevan....well he reminds me off of the villain in old hindi movies...and trust me he is one...every time I am about to park...he comes from nowhere occupying the place...one day for sure he will be lying on the floor and I will be throwing punches and kicks on him...I pressed my lips to hide my laughter don't know why but imagining myself doing some good action gives me immense happiness...this is why I love all movies having females doing the action...I looked at time walking towards my class...it was still 10 min for the class...hope Raksha is here....I get bored without her...

''Aanya catch...'' I dropped my books in order to catch whatever it was thrown in my direction....and then I screamed as other laughed...''Ouch!!  Mummy its a Lizard...''

Raksha giggled; ''Ananya its of plastic...and Jeevan stop irritating her''

Jeevan smirked...oh I just wanted to wipe that smirk off his face...but right now I will leave him with a warning; ''next time you do this with..you lose all your teeth...'' as usual I got into bickering with Jeevan when one of our classmate dashed in happily...; ''Guys good news...staff had a full day meeting ...so no classes..enjoy...'' The room was suddenly filled with an uproar....everybody picked their books and bags and ran out of the room as if it was a ghost house....I was talking to raksha..when Kirti interrupted ; ''hey we are free whole day...lets go for a movie...we will be back by afternoon .....no one will even know that we went..what say''

I wanted to protest ...but Raksha exclaimed; ''yes...come Ananya....I will never get such a chance again.....please sweety...for me''

I shook my head...; ''Raksha...your guards are standing right outside the college...they keep an eye on everyone...how are you planning to ditch them...'' 

Raksha smiled..and for the first time I am not liking this smile of hers...Raksha got up and dragged me to the ladies room....she changed into something which was not her...Raksha tied a stole around her face as girls generally do to save themselves from heat...she took Kirti's helmet and bike keys...Kirti sat behind...Raksha gestured me to follow...I generally don't go anywhere without letting my parents...I quickly drop a message to mom.....I am somehow not feeling good about this whole movie thing...but I will go for Raksha ...all these people around her are just because she is someone influential..someone who can entertain their demands...and Raksha I don't blame her ..she always looks for happiness...small moments....but it would be better if she speaks directly about it to her family rather than hiding...I will talk to her...may be later...for now...I will go with her to give this small smile to her

Ranvijay

What was the need to lie to family about going out with friends...she wanted to watch a movie with her friends ...she should have just said once....I would have made the arrangement in our private theatre for all of them....Raksha why..???...right now I am no less than an angry animal....she even dodged the security...for her all this is game...fun....but Raksha does not understand...that this behaviour might land her in danger.... my head feels it will bursts into two...I banged the glass table ..in a second  the glass was all over the place...a help came running inside my room; ''Hukum are you fine''

I stood there clenching my bleeding hand dismissing everyone...all I can recall was Raksha's behaviour today morning ..and then with that girl Ananya...she too was there...all her friends were celebrating on her money....this is why Grandma asks us not to mingle with common people...follow some rules....but Raksha....my little Raksha is so innocent ...and this girl Ananya is taking advantage of that....I will make this girl leave Raksha's life ....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Votes and Comments  please... :) hope you like it next one a Royal's fury