Madness Intensifies

Raghuveer 

Its morning and I am anxious, today there is a cultural fest at Raksha's college and Ananya is performing. I am excited and little confused...what should I wear. I am worrying as if its my test. Smiling at my reflection I slapped my head when I heard a knock. ''Veer are you there..''

Bhai !!! this early..I pulled open the door taking Bhai in my suite; ''What can I do for you Bhai'' He gave me his dimpled smile; ''nothing actually I wanted that veergarh hotel project file, Granny told me its with you''

''Yes Bhai..I will get it'' Right when I was about to get the file my mobile buzzed...Ananya!!! I turned to bhai; ''its in my cupboard , right shelf drawer'' I moved out to take the call...what Ananya told me dropped my heart ...closing my eyes I try all to control my anger . I calmed Ananya walking back inside...Bhai stood there reading the file..my fingers curled how could he stoop so low..; ''Why did you kidnap Ananya..!!!!'' Bhai had his back to me...I could feel his muscle stiffen..he turned and looked at me sharply; ''And who said that you''

''Bhai this not an answer to my question...'' I was adamant , he smirked and took a step forward ; ''Veer...I am your brother , its me you should be trusting not a random girl'' He squeezed my shoulder with a warning in his eyes ....but I couldn't how could he , my patience gave up; ''Then you shouldn't have kidnapped and threatened that random girl. Instead of that you should have asked your own sister the reason for this anger ..her frustration annoyance towards her own family '' Bhai's stare turned dangerous, he is intimidating . He has been bought up in a way that made him believe to be a boss. We respect him , but that doesn't mean he can do whatever her likes. Specially with Ananya , yes she is special....special to Raksha and to me too. She trusted me as a friend and I am going to keep it...lost in my thoughts I forgot Bhai was still in my room...when my eyes moved he was right infront of me ...he smiled cupping my cheek; ''Veer !!!! My brother...you have grown up...happy about that...'' I was confused looking at his smiling face, suddenly he was serious; ''Veer you have missed a whole trimester...I think you should go back and complete it . Our family won't be able to take a failure''

''I am not a failure...and please stop bossing around . I don't need your advice. Right now just answer me; '' I growled

Bhai took a step forward whispering in his usual intimidated way; ''yes I did , will do it again if required...now suit up we have to leave for Raksha's college....not to forget AS A FAMILY'' With that he walked out,  I was still thinking when he called me out again;  ''I know what should do when my family is concern ...and Veer trust you blood. It would be better you stay out of this matter....for all our sake''

  All my life I respected this man who looks like a devil to me....after this function I am going to speak to my parents and granny..Bhai will be sorry .  

Ranvijay

As I prowled towards my suite...the staff gave me the way moving aside quickly. They knew I was mad...Yes, right now I am murderous .How dare you Ananya, I wanted things to be smooth between us. But you want them to get twisted...bagging the file down on my study table , I removed my jacket throwing it one corner. As it made the contact with the hard floor , there was a soft metallic jingle. Which halted my steps, Anu's anklet...I picked it up from the floor...strangely I am calm...composed free of my rage .

I picked it from Veer's shelf....I saw it there when I was searching for the file, I knew it was hers. The night when we were together  , while untying her legs I noticed she was wearing just one...it looked beautiful , shinning like a star in her ankle ...Suddenly my mind chided me; 'That's stealing...'

'No it isn't , I just took what's mine.....Anu belongs to me and everything that's hers is now mine...bringing it to my eye level I started rotating it...it made a beautiful jingles , soothing mu inner being. I am smiling now ....taking it on to my palm and gazing for few minutes. I could feel my heart swelling...it started beating rapidly and I closed my eyes again....all I could see was my Anu...my lips made the contact with the cold metal, heating every nerve of my body up. 'you are mine Anu...you like it or not...no one will ever be able to take you from me, Not even you. Veer will have to step back because I will make him do that...you are such an innocent soul Anu. You thought you can fight me with Veer...??? I scoffed...how can they be on one side when has to be on my side...I am sorry Veer , I would have given my life for you but not Anu. You will leave for London in next 24 hrs