The Rising Queen

Ananya

Life is turning busy with each day, with every passing hour granny is increasing my responsibilities . I am happy she trusts me , but sometimes I feel she is testing my patience and confidence and not to forget my rigorous training. It's not easy to be one of them, it's not easy to pretend being cold when you are actually not. Amid all this there are few things that keep ringing in my head, the tunnel is on the top. Somehow I feel it is going to be a trouble for us. Ranvijay had updated me on the secret passages and according to him only family and few guards knew about it. What about Brijesh then, he too stayed with them for years as a family. I have never seen his suite , when I mentioned the same Ranvijay brushed it off saying it had been taken care off. A soft moan brought me back, Ranvijay nuzzled his face into my neck, pecking it softly. He keeps doing that all night and I love this feeling of being wanted. Life suddenly has turned beautiful, he is still completely mad as before but only difference is I know him better now. I understand his madness , his need for me. I couldn't help but smile recalling my conversation with my Mom a day before, she told me that Ranvijay visits them once in every week. He had also intimidated Abhi once when he caught him smoking with his friends. He had scared Abhi stating that he would personally manage and check his school reports. Poor boy, but Mom seemed happy. She said he doesn't behave like a Prince or a big shot , but a normal guy. I caressed his head , he looked so innocent and carefree. Behind this thick skinned ruthless Prince is a guy who sacrificed a lot of his dreams for his family and siblings Moving my hand through his thick hair, I inhale deep taking the air around my gorgeous husband. We had made a pact, inside this suite neither he is a prince nor I am a princess. He is just Ranvijay, my husband who is madly in love with me and I am Anu, his Anu ; ''Why are you awake Anu'' came his sleepy voice as he nuzzled closer gripping me firmly; ''I wanted to watch you sleep'' He smiled rolling me over on my back coming on the top; ''Lets watch each other, we have the whole night'' leaning closer he intertwined his fingers with mine blocking all thoughts and worries. It was again just us.

***

''Do you know anything about Brijesh's suite in our Palace'' Balwant just lowered his head and I got my answer; ''you know. Good'' He opened the door for me infront of the NGO, now my office. Residents and staff greeted me as I walked pass them towards my cabin. There is still lot of work to be done here. Balwant leaves me till the door and takes his place outside my office in the reception. After about half an hour I hear and knock and Balwant walks in with a grim expression; ''what is it''

''Hukum Brijesh is here, he wants to meet you . Alone. Please refuse'' Leaning on my chair I thought for a moment ; ''Send him in. Alone.'' Balwant gave me a helpless expression; ''Let me stay'' I just smiled trying to assure him. He huffed and placed his gun on my table; ''Please use it, if you need'' this guy keeps my life above his every time. I know there are other guards too, but this man only trusts Ranvijay when it comes to me; ''Balwant, make sure no one else other than Brijesh steps into the premises Let others wait outside. if they refuse, ask them to leave'' He nodded and left. I know that swine here is to manipulate me, because he considers me to be the weakest. Time for some enlightenment . I smiled looking at the little blue button under my table and pushed it on. 

He walked in with a smirk and eyes shamelessly checking me out; ''What do you want'' I decided to be upfront. He leaned pushing the chair back, twirling it sideways he started playing with the paper weight; ''You are so naive Ananya'' . ''for you its Your Highness'' His eyes snapped up, he should know he is in my territory and I am no damsel and distress. ''I have no hard feelings towards you. Ranvijay is not the right man, I know he might have told you stories about me being a bad guy, but you don't know he has blood on his hands. He is deceiving you with his fake love and affection,  in reality  he is sleeping around with different girls. I have proofs and one of them is Rajshri'' He stared at me waiting for a reaction, and he got a roaring laughter. ''His hands has blood, so are mine. The one you send to attack us, I shot him'' His face paled; ''About Ranvijay cheating on me. I didn't know you were so dumb. You really thought I would trust you, A filthy leach , who tried to sell his sister and made an attempt on the life of his own people.  Let me make a confession, I won't leave Ranvijay even if he  kills 1000s of people because I know there would be a reason''